The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An improvement to the Healthy Trait on accessories should make it into 1.5

Erock25
Erock25
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've said it before, but everywhere in the game, Health is given at a 1.5 to 1 ratio compared to Magicka and Stamina. Attribute points, glyphs, mundus stones are all examples of this. The only place where health is at a 1:1 ratio with magicka/stamina is the health trait on accessories. I can only assume it is an oversight, because from a min/max perspective, it really puts a large negative towards any set bonuses that use accessories with health on them. Please fix. Maybe I'm OCD but i really want to use certain set bonuses, but refuse to only because I can't take only 66% efficiency on my accessory traits.
You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The same goes with spell damage / weapon damage.

At VR14:
    - item sets give 17 weapon damage for 9 spell damage,
    - jewelry glyphs give 14 weapon damage for 14 spell damage

(I can't check right now, the numbers may not be 100% accurate but close enough)
    Wololo.
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    The only place where health is at a 1:1 ratio with magicka/stamina is the health trait on accessories.

Food is 1:1 as well. I get the feeling that there was some poorly thought out attempt to fix this on PTS. As the Magika+Stamina food now provides less of a buff than the Health+Magika or Health+Stamina food. It is still 1:1 though.

Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Takuto wrote: »
    The only place where health is at a 1:1 ratio with magicka/stamina is the health trait on accessories.

Food is 1:1 as well. I get the feeling that there was some poorly thought out attempt to fix this on PTS. As the Magika+Stamina food now provides less of a buff than the Health+Magika or Health+Stamina food. It is still 1:1 though.

Ah yeah forgot about that one. For some reason I'm okay with food being 1:1 as it is a temporary buff. Of course I wouldn't mind them fixing that ratio as well.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is in charge of itemization seems to be quite a bit out of touch with how the rest of the game works apparently. I can't otherwise explain why we would be seeing spell damage on the destro staff set, caster boni on medium armor sets or so many junk traits on set items in general....