Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chillrend NA - Rylanas Adventure 10/28

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So all the testing and coordinating came to fruition.

The camps were dropped at 9pm EDT. The raid began at 9:05 EDT, with reps from six or so different guilds. All keeps hit simultaneously.

At 917EDT a 53 day emperor was deposed.

For all those that came to help, thank you very much. The members of AV that helped coordinate this event appreciate every one of you that came, and its nice what the faction can do when we cooperate.

Sorry NM.
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭
    *applause*
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    /claps
    Good job :smiley:
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Zerg is real.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    /claps
    Good job :smiley:

:P @ the ironic whisper yesterday
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    you guys need to do this more often. that was alot of fun
    3 bars of yellow vs 10 blue, i personally got tons of ap in less than 10 mins. lol
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    3 bars of yellow vs 10 blue, i personally got tons of ap in less than 10 mins. lol

lel, so true
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be fair the test attacks for the last 2 days were fun. AV will probably keep showing up now and then, for some lag free PvP.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets make a night of it! that was pretty cool. I knew yall would be back but good lord I didnt expect 3 bars AD before we could even zone in.

We need to do this all the time IMO. Take some of the stress off the dying hamster that is thorn.
  • darock55
    darock55
    ✭✭✭
    I participated, i love killing dirtbag smurfs and red devils :) Gonna go kill some more right now
    "The Mighty" Sarenvog
    Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
    4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
    VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, and serious question.

How much testing did you need for 3 bars hitting 6 keeps simultaneously when no one was on.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

How much testing did you need for 3 bars hitting 6 keeps simultaneously when no one was on.

Not much. Most of the gears were in motion already but some of our attacks the last couple days gave us a real good idea of how long it would be before a real defense showed up.

We knew we had less than 15 minutes to pull it off, I was surprised how many people we actually had. My guildie said we had a lot, but I didnt realize til it actually started how many he had gotten together.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭

Right lol. What a glorious victory though.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys kept thorn locked out, 3 bars on chill. no need to prove to everyone that you vastly outnumber us, we know haha.
  • neiljwd
    neiljwd
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome, love co-ordinated stuff like this. Good job across the pond.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys kept thorn locked out, 3 bars on chill. no need to prove to everyone that you vastly outnumber us, we know haha.

They also had 2 bars on Haderus.

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC's tears are saltier than I imagined them to be.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue pop locked on chill and thorn right now.

Yellow pop locked Thorn, 2 bar chill

Red pop locked Thorn

Everywhere else is 1 bar.
    Edited by Rylana on October 29, 2014 2:59AM
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you may have just angered the dragon, my good friend.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya, seems most of the AD logged after the initial PvDoor lol
  • Hand_Banana
    That was fun :) Thanks for all the AP
    KING OF DRAKELOWE
    NO MERCY #1
    #FREEBRAIDAS
    ***Nameious***
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    I think you may have just angered the dragon, my good friend.

I'm expecting something amazing to happen.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Blue pop locked on chill and thorn right now.

Yellow pop locked Thorn, 2 bar chill

Red pop locked Thorn

Everywhere else is 1 bar.

You angered our Pver's. We've never seen so many before. XD
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watching from thorne. nice work. sorry i missed it.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the Zerg was real on Chillrend for sure. God I forgot what it was like to scythe through so many PVE'rs. No wonder everyone comes to Haderus so often.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well played AD. It was impressive how many organized PvP guilds you guys organized together to dethrone me.

We didn't really have more than 5 people at chalman, since people were stuck in loading screen, and I crashed when inner was at 40%. Logged back in and it was gone :)

But it was impressive to see so many AD taking all 6 keeps at the same time. I'd estimate around 130-160? Well played.

See you all in Cyrodiil ;)
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why you wait till after I left Chill to start the fun? Oh well, nice to see some more shake up on the buff servers. That's a lot of players to draw back into Cyrodiil.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Djdrago
    Djdrago
    ✭✭
    Damn that was really fun, the server was dead, and in 10 minutes a zerg in every keep :P that was insane and the better thing is no lag and a lot of AP :D now we have a new Empress :D
    Sir Terric - DC Stam NB
    Djdrago - DC Stam DK
    The Orphan Maker - DC Stam Sorc
    Wrecker - DC Stam Templar
    King Terric - DC Mag Templar
    Miss Terric - DC Mag Sorcer
    Lady Terric - DC Mag DK
    Sïr Tërric - DC Mag NB

Youtube
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Well played AD. It was impressive how many organized PvP guilds you guys organized together to dethrone me.

We didn't really have more than 5 people at chalman, since people were stuck in loading screen, and I crashed when inner was at 40%. Logged back in and it was gone :)

But it was impressive to see so many AD taking all 6 keeps at the same time. I'd estimate around 130-160? Well played.

See you all in Cyrodiil ;)

Yeah I dont know how well coordinated it was. No one told us where to go or what keep to hit. I just heard a couple days ago 9PMEST Tuesday Chillrend dethrone Hova and promised I'd come.

I just figured you guys would defend Aleswell first (which you did) so me and my group headed there and helped keep it clear of camps and flip it. Once that fell Chalman went down with barely any resistance.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Grasshopper
    Grasshopper
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I dont know how well coordinated it was. No one told us where to go or what keep to hit. I just heard a couple days ago 9PMEST Tuesday Chillrend dethrone Hova and promised I'd come.

I just figured you guys would defend Aleswell first (which you did) so me and my group headed there and helped keep it clear of camps and flip it. Once that fell Chalman went down with barely any resistance.

Very coordinated actually, we setup a group at each keep and sent a single message through chat to hit them all at once.
    Once a group was done they moved over and supported the other keeps, giving a snowball effect if we gained a single keep ^-^

There needs to be more plays like this in pvp on all three sides i think, it would lead to some cool interactions in strategy and alot of fun!

Ep and Dc, Check, your move. Will you let it be checkmate? It is your turn for both of you two come up with something to take thornblade from both factions or use interaction to achieve your goal now that this has been demonstrated. If we all do this we are all going to have quite a bit of fun. :blush:
    Edited by Grasshopper on October 29, 2014 6:04AM
    Bug and Theorycrafter since beta.
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭

Ep and Dc, Check, your move. Will you let it be checkmate? It is your turn for both of you two come up with something to take thornblade from both factions or use interaction to achieve your goal now that this has been demonstrated. If we all do this we are all going to have quite a bit of fun. :blush:

wha... I don't care who wins Thornblade, so I do not know what this "checkmate" is you are talking about. XD But I did laugh reading your post.

Its almost as if you think we are upset about losing emperor vs 3 AD bars, when in reality we had a ton of fun. Glad to see hitting Haderus finally paid off!

Thank you for my of the campaign rewards though. Lots of people appreciated it :D
    Edited by serenenightmare on October 29, 2014 6:25AM
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America