The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chillrend NA - Rylanas Adventure 10/28

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I dont know how well coordinated it was. No one told us where to go or what keep to hit. I just heard a couple days ago 9PMEST Tuesday Chillrend dethrone Hova and promised I'd come.

I just figured you guys would defend Aleswell first (which you did) so me and my group headed there and helped keep it clear of camps and flip it. Once that fell Chalman went down with barely any resistance.

Ep and Dc, Check, your move. Will you let it be checkmate? It is your turn for both of you two come up with something to take thornblade from both factions or use interaction to achieve your goal now that this has been demonstrated. If we all do this we are all going to have quite a bit of fun. :blush:

wha... I don't care who wins Thornblade, so I do not know what this "checkmate" is you are talking about. XD But I did laugh reading your post.

Its almost as if you think we are upset about losing emperor vs 3 AD bars, when in reality we had a ton of fun. Glad to see hitting Haderus finally paid off!

Thank you for my of the campaign rewards though. Lots of people appreciated it :D

Yeah people probably jumped at the chance to get Tier 3 rewards on chillrend for once haha.

I don't think this was really retribution for Haderus though. To me I just wanted to make sure the longest reigning Emp was AD (Sura).

If we made Chillrend a daily thing like Haderus had been I'm sure the Carebears would get burned out and stop coming as well.

As it was, we didn't even need to scroll troll. I was tempted to take an AD scroll into the Winery though to see what kind of AP we could get there haha.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I dont know how well coordinated it was. No one told us where to go or what keep to hit. I just heard a couple days ago 9PMEST Tuesday Chillrend dethrone Hova and promised I'd come.

I just figured you guys would defend Aleswell first (which you did) so me and my group headed there and helped keep it clear of camps and flip it. Once that fell Chalman went down with barely any resistance.

Ep and Dc, Check, your move. Will you let it be checkmate? It is your turn for both of you two come up with something to take thornblade from both factions or use interaction to achieve your goal now that this has been demonstrated. If we all do this we are all going to have quite a bit of fun. :blush:

wha... I don't care who wins Thornblade, so I do not know what this "checkmate" is you are talking about. XD But I did laugh reading your post.

Its almost as if you think we are upset about losing emperor vs 3 AD bars, when in reality we had a ton of fun. Glad to see hitting Haderus finally paid off!

Thank you for my of the campaign rewards though. Lots of people appreciated it :D

Agreed. All that matters are fights free of impulse spamming window lickers and lag.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /cry i slept through it all, damn those papers for todays meeting at work.
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for organized pvp groups (all factions) to plan some stuff to actually do organized fun (instead of these lame buff removals/throning emps) on other campaigns.

Until then, I get to hear nonstop complaining about lag on Thornblade and/or how things are being exploited/etc/blahblahdon'tcare

Yaaayyyy
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Still waiting for organized pvp groups (all factions) to plan some stuff to actually do organized fun (instead of these lame buff removals/throning emps) on other campaigns.

Until then, I get to hear nonstop complaining about lag on Thornblade and/or how things are being exploited/etc/blahblahdon'tcare

Yaaayyyy

Some of us did stay, but not many. I had a raid night to attend so I went to thorn for a little while, came back and me and just two others tried to defend BB vs like 40 blues, wasnt much we could do.

But yeah things were coordinated very well, every guild had a specific keep, every guild responsible for their own cap, and as we capped, we supported.

I laid the camp down at BRK for Haelga's group, for example, in the setup before they all jumped to campaign. Some of my other guildies camped Ash, etc. So it was all in the planning, and I was rather pleased it went well.

Once in a while AD can actually pull off something crazy, and yeah there were at least 100 of us all at once, 6 guilds most of which had a full raid or so.

The funny thing is, despite all that manpower going to Chill, thorn was locked the whole time. Most of the major movers were involved in this, so who the heck was actually on Thorn in the meantime I wonder.

Gotta give props to GoF and Healz for masterminding the whole scheme though, Vice played what little role it could with just four of us XD
    Edited by Rylana on October 29, 2014 7:57AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Some of us did stay, but not many. I had a raid night to attend so I went to thorn for a little while, came back and me and just two others tried to defend BB vs like 40 blues, wasnt much we could do.

But yeah things were coordinated very well, every guild had a specific keep, every guild responsible for their own cap, and as we capped, we supported.

I laid the camp down at BRK for Haelga's group, for example, in the setup before they all jumped to campaign. Some of my other guildies camped Ash, etc. So it was all in the planning, and I was rather pleased it went well.

Once in a while AD can actually pull off something crazy, and yeah there were at least 100 of us all at once, 6 guilds most of which had a full raid or so.

The funny thing is, despite all that manpower going to Chill, thorn was locked the whole time. Most of the major movers were involved in this, so who the heck was actually on Thorn in the meantime I wonder.

Gotta give props to GoF and Healz for masterminding the whole scheme though, Vice played what little role it could with just four of us XD
    My comment still remains because I'm not really seeing appropriate action taken by a lot of organized pvp guilds to make this game a bit more enjoyable while Zenimax (hopefully) figures out a way to make one campaign able to support all the participants.

I would prefer a thread that would somehow bring about some decent-sized organized PVP action from all sides on another campaign.

That is what I think would help--not these threads about taking over some faction's buffs when most people honestly didn't really know about it.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was sleeping when this rodeo went down, shame, sounds like some good fights.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    It was actually a nice wakeup call for all of our DC pver's. Their precious buffs! Please come to Chillrend more.
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So all the testing and coordinating came to fruition.

The camps were dropped at 9pm EDT. The raid began at 9:05 EDT, with reps from six or so different guilds. All keeps hit simultaneously.

At 917EDT a 53 day emperor was deposed.

For all those that came to help, thank you very much. The members of AV that helped coordinate this event appreciate every one of you that came, and its nice what the faction can do when we cooperate.

Sorry NM.

Wow, nice Job. You have earned a new title. Rylana "Buff Buster" Dionysis and "liberator of Chillrend".
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am the swarm.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the enjoyable evening AD (and EP).
    You had emperor for almost two hours and it only took 6 guilds you say?
    Get more pugs to join you, and come back often.
    We have cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    So all the testing and coordinating came to fruition.

The camps were dropped at 9pm EDT. The raid began at 9:05 EDT, with reps from six or so different guilds. All keeps hit simultaneously.

At 917EDT a 53 day emperor was deposed.

For all those that came to help, thank you very much. The members of AV that helped coordinate this event appreciate every one of you that came, and its nice what the faction can do when we cooperate.

Sorry NM.

Wow, nice Job. You have earned a new title. Rylana "Buff Buster" Dionysis and "liberator of Chillrend".

It's only liberation if it flips entirely. :trollface:
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I
    kaer426 wrote: »
    Thanks for the enjoyable evening AD (and EP).
    You had emperor for almost two hours and it only took 6 guilds you say?
    Get more pugs to join you, and come back often.
    We have cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie:

payback for all those 10 man dethrones on haderus ;)

lol jk

I know the story behind "why" this occurred and the player behind it is either the greatest troll of all time, or the angriest person to ever play ESO lol.'

But once again man wouldnt it be great if we had 2 fully locked campaigns with minimal queues?(im thinking what we DC have now, highest I have ever seen is 14 people)

I really was hoping this change would eliminate buff servers completely but oh well, I still am going to preach until they figure this out why not give every PvE raid a "dungeon raid" buff that is equivalent to a buff server. 0 need to change any fights, everyone is happy.

This should be a wake up call to DC PvE'rs. AD and EP have had their own wake up calls on Azura's, Haderus, Bow of Shadows etc. Now the best part is no PvP guild will sit around and hold your hands anymore. I cant wait to see all the iceball, fire ballista, and oil catapults on walls. The massive wipes on mage aoe. The badness in all. Now they are stuck PvE'ing without buffs, or *GASP* have to actually try.

the "upsetting" part of the night was seeing the DC lock out 2 campaigns when we cant even lock out thorn for more than an hour or 2 most of the time.

Sorry, the few dozen real DC pvp'ers are done carrying your weight, and I know our PvP brothers on AD and EP are also weary of it.
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

My comment still remains because I'm not really seeing appropriate action taken by a lot of organized pvp guilds to make this game a bit more enjoyable while Zenimax (hopefully) figures out a way to make one campaign able to support all the participants.

I would prefer a thread that would somehow bring about some decent-sized organized PVP action from all sides on another campaign.

That is what I think would help--not these threads about taking over some faction's buffs when most people honestly didn't really know about it.

Agreed. There's a lot of complaining on the forums about the lag on Thornblade and lots of *wishing* that we had a second competitive campaign as an alternative and to ease up on the number of players on that campaign. And this can be easily solved, but most folks seem to be a little too dense to realize how this is done. Or the result of one faction losing it's buff server is too much to handle. Ermahzerg, mah buffz!!! Maybe that's just a crutch a lot of people can't play without.

I give lots of credit to the guilds that have gone to other faction's buff servers in the hopes of creating a second competitive campaign.
  • Arito
    Arito
    ✭✭
    Wait... chillrend is actually alive still?
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arito wrote: »
    Wait... chillrend is actually alive still?

Still a dead buff server. An army of blue zombies arises to overwhelm you should you make too much noise.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • lumithelock
    lumithelock
    ✭✭
    this is kind of what i had hoped for when i took my guys from gamebreaker nation and keep attacking hadrus was hoping to make another active pvp campigen cause it sucks when trying to run a guild pvp event and take 30 min to get everyone into pvp cause it is locked hoope to fight you guys some more was bummed was not on when this went down and next week will be gone on vac :(
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    lel at this gif

c8PdQ.gif