Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Can we please talk about the "Twin Sisters" Set

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    We have a fix potentially going out with Update 5 that will address the rate this item set procs, which we can confirm is currently not working properly. We're still looking into the possible stacking issue, and will let you know when we have an update there.

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Any reason some updates (typically PVE based) are hotfixed and some (typically PvP) wait until a full release?

It seems like this is causing a lot of pain for those of us in PvP, is there no way to roll out a fix sooner?

I imagine the specific wording gives hint as to why its not hotfixed, they "think" they have a solution so its not a done deal quite yet. Probably a bit complicated I'm sure.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a fix potentially going out with Update 5 that will address the rate this item set procs, which we can confirm is currently not working properly. We're still looking into the possible stacking issue, and will let you know when we have an update there.

heh..I think you probably should look at the issue of certain abilities proccing it a lot. Thunderous armor does the same thing.

Then again someone could of screwed up the decimal again.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Any reason some updates (typically PVE based) are hotfixed and some (typically PvP) wait until a full release?

It seems like this is causing a lot of pain for those of us in PvP, is there no way to roll out a fix sooner?

Moral of the story: when it's broken in PvP, try to frame it in a PvE scenario and bug it in General Forum. Then ZOS will fix it right away.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Moral of the story: when it's broken in PvP, try to frame it in a PvE scenario and bug it in General Forum. Then ZOS will fix it right away.

How is that the moral of the story when someone just basically /bugged it in pvp forums and got a response in 2.5 hours?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Davadin wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌

How is that the moral of the story when someone just basically /bugged it in pvp forums and got a response in 2.5 hours?

There's another post in the General section? See page 1. And also in here it's mentioned that it's affecting PvE as well.

EDIT: there it is.
    Arowe_eso wrote: »
    Post about it in the general forums, say it breaks immersion and they'll hotfix it out tonight

Edited by Davadin on October 27, 2014 7:37PM
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been running this set for quite a while now and im not so sure it is stacking. If it were stacking you would see higher numbers but as it looks to me it is being re applied. I belive the issue is more that certain attacks seem to proc it all the time... this is just my observation from someone who actually wears it. As far as the proc rate if you use an attack that generates 5hits with a 20% proc rate you pretty much sure to eat TS and if your spammining it... your pretty much sure to have it reapply possible 3-4 times. With the low numbers im seeing on that damage that would be the case as it did not finish the 800 ish damage on any of them
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

so i guess those defending this overpowered piece of trash are wrong? thanks.

Cue a full-on mental breakdown by dwemer paleologist in 3...2...1...
    EU | PC | AD
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just in a 2v3 fight and took 24k damage. (Of course I blocked through a lot of the fight.) My twin sisters did not go off once on either of the two enemies.

My Twin sisters stopped proccing on caltrops two evenings ago and doesn't proc anymore off caltrops.

Are you positive there hasn't already been a stealth nerf/fix? Cause if not my Twin sisters set has broken.
    Edited by Tintinabula on October 27, 2014 8:15PM
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just in a 2v3 fight and took 24k damage. (Of course I blocked through a lot of the fight.) My twin sisters did not go off once on either of the two enemies.

My Twin sisters stopped proccing on caltrops two evenings ago and doesn't proc anymore off caltrops.

Are you positive there hasn't already been a stealth nerf/fix? Cause if not my Twin sisters set has broken.

I bet you crashed before that fight and relogged being dead, which caused your set to not activate. As soon as you put one piece on/off it will reacitvate.

Since I use the set this is my "indicator" for when I have to reequip a piece of gear to get the bonus going again.

Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet you crashed before that fight and relogged being dead, which caused your set to not activate. As soon as you put one piece on/off it will reacitvate.

Since I use the set this is my "indicator" for when I have to reequip a piece of gear to get the bonus going again.

yep that's exactly what happened Thank you for the heads up.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This happens with many sets and breaks their "5 piece" so while I don't use Twin Sisters I can confirm things like this do happen.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds awesome.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like everyone in PvP land will be getting their AP and using it on purchasing twin sisters, then using flurry, crushing shock, caltrops and anything else that stacks like crazy with it.

At least until update 5 anyway.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    It looks like everyone in PvP land will be getting their AP and using it on purchasing twin sisters, then using flurry, crushing shock, caltrops and anything else that stacks like crazy with it.

Someone didn't read this thread fully or understand whats going on.... :|
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'll probably be set to proc once every 15 seconds or something absurd to make it useless.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did read it in it's entirety, and understand it. I also have a set myself. :)

As soon as there is a thread mentioning a set that isn't working as intended, the sheeple go out and buy it and use what is broken.

Always happens, I give you nights silence. What a band wagon that was...
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You own the set but don't understand exactly how the dmg procs?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I did read it in it's entirety, and understand it. I also have a set myself. :)

As soon as there is a thread mentioning a set that isn't working as intended, the sheeple go out and buy it and use what is broken.

Always happens, I give you nights silence. What a band wagon that was...
    Please read the thread again!!!!!!!!

Because I can!
  • stoop420
    stoop420
    ✭✭
    boooo leave twin sisters alone. This is a l2p issue.
  • stoop420
    stoop420
    ✭✭

That is the "bug" they should be addressing. The only workaround I found is to alt-f4 and log back in. It will work again.. for a while

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS should add a passive to the heavy armor tree which works as Twin Sister set. 20% chance to proc bleed for 10 sec 100 damage. It is not for the damage, it is for the ultimate generation.
    Because I can!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is more what procs it.... i agree caltrops and some others should probably not proc the set... but what ppl are failing to see is it is not stacking.... it is only re-applying itself. I will tell you that if i was waving a stick around and was spamming impulse against a dk spamming frag shield... i would probably make that mistake once.... if you understand what your fighting there are ways to counter it. Its like anything new ppl think its better than it is until they inderstand it. That said i do believe that some minor changes as to what procs it should suffice in solving the issue

Signed

Your dk scrub
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is blocking is probably the most OP thing in this game, just like bash used to be.

The minute block isn't the end all/be all, PvP changes dramatically.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is blocking is probably the most OP thing in this game, just like bash used to be.

The minute block isn't the end all/be all, PvP changes dramatically.

Even though im a block spamming scrub dk... i must agree with you. It would provide for a lot more exciting PvP. Although there are other thing that would need balancing to still allow tanks survivability if they go that route

Signed

Your DK Scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you hit your head or something?

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you? Flurry, Crushing Shock only make the Set proc when you are hit by these abilities.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1342596"]

[/quote]
    Did you? Flurry, Crushing Shock only make the Set proc when you are hit by these abilities.
    [/quote]

This is true. Group hug

Signed

Your DK Scrub

Ps:not sure what happened with the quote
    Edited by Galalin on October 28, 2014 1:30AM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caltrops has caused far more problems than they've ever been worth.

I just the new seducers was like the old and worked on ultimate as well.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caltrops has caused far more problems than they've ever been worth.

I just the new seducers was like the old and worked on ultimate as well.

Much agreed sir. Would rather see them increase the snare, remove the damage and slow attack speed of all skills... but that wont happen so i will just stand in them and block for now

Signed

Your local DK scrub
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »

Yes.... that's riiiiiiiiiiiight..... ?

I threw trops on Galalin who wears TS near two weeks ago, bad stuff happened, what's your point genius?

I said I have the set, I didn't say that I don't know how it works.

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps