Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thanks Devs for the werewolf love.

Maou
Maou
✭✭
Seriously, I literally built my main character from the ground up to be a werewolf, spending all my attribute points in stamina, going for poison resistance passives from being a bosmer, saving up skill points for when I finally got infected, and even getting the savior's hide set. And after trying out this update, I have no regrets for doing such. The werewolf feels awesome, I dare say it's even more fun than it was to be a werewolf in Skyrim. The way you have to keep killing to stay as a werewolf (which now can be practically forever so long as you keep feeding) really makes you feel like a wild monster needing to keep itself sated, and really immerses you in the transformation. The new skills are also very nice and now I feel like an unstoppable killing machine every time I transform. Now when I watch my character run I feel like a beast chasing down it's prey, rather than an animal that has a hard time walking on two legs.

I think most ww-passionate players would agree with me when I say this is the update we've been waiting for. Thanks so much!

(P.S. The new werewolf texture is perfect. Really looks like a man-wolf monstrosity rather than a bipedal tasmanian devil now. Also sort of reminds me of the werewolves from the US version of Being Human, which are awesome as well.)

6funrj8tggfx.jpg
Edited by Maou on October 20, 2014 9:58PM
  • Vulthuryol
    Vulthuryol
    Soul Shriven
    I really like the changes they made to the werewolf. Especially the new skills. I wanted to do a lot of roleplaying with WW but they focus more on the damage then the time in werewolf form. I know this is an MMO and that damage is important, but i really want to see more roleplaying options for WW.

PS sorry for my bad english.
  • Nihil
    Nihil
    ✭✭✭
    Vulthuryol wrote: »
    I really like the changes they made to the werewolf. Especially the new skills. I wanted to do a lot of roleplaying with WW but they focus more on the damage then the time in werewolf form. I know this is an MMO and that damage is important, but i really want to see more roleplaying options for WW.

PS sorry for my bad english.

I will say, the nice thing about RPing, is you can adapt to the world (which is normally up to the digression of developers /GM's anyways). Game balance should always be first when it comes to things that affect combat, it is a game focused around combat after all.