Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "The Road Ahead - October 16"

• Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    So... any ETA on when update 5 will be live for the regular users? Next week? Two weeks? Next month?
    I`m sure it will hit at the same time when World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenei release. Around 13th November.
  • pureskills101
    pureskills101
    ✭✭
    I personally like the idea of the dungeon dailies hopefully it will make the lfg system more populated in the process I think it's a step in the right direction
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if the 'Road ahead' looked a little further ahead to give a glimpse of what is coming that we don't already know about. We already have very detailed patch notes on update 5 as it is already live on the PTS. Would make more sense to have a bit of info on update 6. Seems a bit redundant to post stuff we already know about in great detail. Unless the sole purpose of 'The Road Ahead' is just to put on the website for marketing to potential customers.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Klashnikov
    Man I swear people that play this game are the whiniest negative people I've ever witnessed. I almost don't like to play the game just because of the people. I wish this game would attract more positive players...
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klashnikov wrote: »
    Man I swear people that play this game are the whiniest negative people I've ever witnessed. I almost don't like to play the game just because of the people. I wish this game would attract more positive players...

Stop whining and start playing then.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Gokmak
    Gokmak
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for stamina builds to become as viable as magicka builds... haven't played in months.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [A]n amped up "ESO Live!" on a more regular/frequent basis, with special guest episodes featuring individuals like Mr. Firor, Mr. Sage, the Almighty Konk, or Jason Leavey's Hair, who stop by to share especially exciting hints or reveals about future changes and features.
    Wow, that happened fast ;)

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this