The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

API for Update 5 forthcoming?

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
✭✭✭✭
Since Update 5 is now available for testing on the Public Test Server for NA and tomorrow for EU, when will the (*) updated API (*) be posted, ZOS_JessicaFolsom?

This would be the perfect opportunity for Add-On developers to test updates to their Add-Ons. To do this a draft updated API is essential.

I also suggest providing a more direct channel for Add-On developers to communicate with the ZOS Devs working on the API. This could be a specialized ESO Support section or a single-point of contact e-mail address.

Whatever is simplest and least labor intensive for ZOS, but would provide faster communications with the Add-On developer community.

BTW, I am not personally a developer but a long-time beta tester and offer this as constructive feedback as an avid subscriber to the Add-Ons and UI Mods forum.

I use Add-Ons extensively and am working with Guild Launch support, testing their ESO Guild Profiler Add-On, a roster import feature that automates synchronizing our in-game Member Roster with our GL site Guild Roster using the SavedVariables.
Edited by Auldjohn on October 13, 2014 11:45PM
@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
"Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please publish the 100010 API soon! It doesn't have to be final; it'd be great if it matched the software version currently on PTS. I curate two libraries and 10 add-ons, some of which have huge userbases. I would like to test and, if need be, update them as early as possible. (The Nirnhoned trait in Update 4 did some hair-ripping things to LibResearch, for example.)
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭