Long time Elder Scrolls fan before this MMO. After months of subscribing however am close to calling it quits. My wife and I are considering canceling both our accounts. We don't want to, however we think your using us to pay the bills while you still BETA the game. I sure hope you do not think this is a finished product.
Edited by ZombieZig on October 10, 2014 6:19PM
1) In game support leaves almost automated vague responses that do not help.
2) Your game crashes a lot, despite re installing or playing on one of my 6 machines, on my wifes account or at different locations. With reddit as the only tool available, this issue is clearly not on your customers side. So stop blaming them. My ports are open and the problem exists with many.
3) You make people create a character in a coldharbor dark cave, not allowing us to change appearances but instead punishing legit players by capping how many characters they can create. Then do not supply accurate response on wait times. DO YOU EVEN KNOW?? /powerfacepalm! 24 hrs from the first of 3 or last of 3? Why cant customer service manually reset this? Why do they not have an answer?
4) I had to contact support to register on these support forums... really? really? I need permission? a code? If i sub, then link it... if i don't sub, get rid of me... simple.
5) Wife still has to use paypal to subscribe because you cannot get her visa to work. Although Visa says its all you guys! Open ticket for months now with no call back, update or resolution.
Too many pressing issues and not enough results. Stop pushing content and fix your game first. If you were a customer paying monthly fee's, do you think it would be appropriate to continue subscribing?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.