The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shield Stacking needs to go away. Period.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Night blades need to quit their constant whining, I have one and they are incredibly good at both pvp and pve. Also everytime one of you whines and says "I said night blade not night staff" you make yourself look like an idiot. Don't pretend you weren't going to post that silly comment after reading the first sentence either.
    2. It's not shields that are the problem, it's harness magicka being broken right now. Fix that and you will fix the problem
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, enough nightblade whining now. the thread was about shield stacking.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a NB. pretty easy to avoid being killed. When you get founded out, youll likely die.....but it shouldnt be that you are nearly impossible to be found.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of this post sounds like "they have a toy I don't so it should be taken away." To be far Damage shield sorcerer are a common build and are difficult to kill... just like resto/sword and board DKs with green dragon blood, night blades with reapers mark, snipe, and stealth, and Templars with insane heal. All of these are common since they work for the general groups and can survive... to a point. If you want to take on some of these easy build you can spec easily enough to take one or two different builds out, but not all of them, which seems to pissed people off. Instead of focusing on what to take away, focus on what you feel would make you character stronger, but not over powering the rest.

On that note, Crit builds do not do well against damage shields. As I read earlier, it seems shields protect against crit until the bubble bursts. If you switched to a build that did more continously steady damage that you can weave in heals with then your chances are higher to win. But to do that your sacrificing your quick kill setup. If you have the skill points and time with a character, try this:
    - a light/medium build with 2 hander or sword and board and a weapon your comfortable in dpsing with
    - when the fight starts, if you can walk up to them, if there is a shield up use a heavy attack as an opener. If they are at a distance , use your invasion or crit charge. Don't waste stamina with major attacks
    - as the fight moves on and they cast a damage shield you should be laying down are damage effects. As a DK this might be cinder strom, talons, standard, anything that lays a stead tick of damage. Even non DKs have similar AOE and weapons like destruction staff (ring of elements, pulsar, unstable wall), 2 hander (cleave), dual wield (whirl wind); have dots and nonblockable damage that eats away quickly at a shield.
    - if they are blocking you can block too. You know their tactic is going to be to bolt out of the AOE you dropped and they hope to stun you, if you're blocking they may get away, but you're ready for...
    - use invasion/critical charge when bolt escape happens, use the distance they made as your advantage with either a strong hit if the shield is down or possibly a knock down if they thought it was safe to stop blocking. Either way, close the distance and lay down AOE again.
    - optional you can use other attacks with this as long as you don't exhaust you magicka and stamina. If you using abilities that you want to crit, avoid using them till the shield is down.
    - optional if you're not great at blocking at the right time use unstoppable to ignore any stuns, you have 8 seconds, so make sure you use it to stay on them
    - optional reflect or spell absorb abilities are a great way to negate the spell damage like the lighting spam or crystal frags that's probably being thrown at your face.
    - optional if you can, fears are a great way to get folks out of place

A lot of this is situational, but I've been a lot more successful at killing the normal sorcerer builds this way. This, however, does not do well against stealth ganker nor against the 4-5 man groups that roam cyrodiil. I'm sacrificing crit damage and sustainability to be able to chase these sorcerer down.
    Edited by HeroOfNone on October 1, 2014 3:54PM
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Funny picture to enjoy with the thread:

http://imgur.com/H3pk2xm

I have no points in any class....I am so screwed :)
    Think I will just throw my shield on the floor in disgust and ride off in to the sunset.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on October 1, 2014 4:03PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Macoda
    Macoda
    Soul Shriven
    1. Night blades need to quit their constant whining, I have one and they are incredibly good at both pvp and pve. Also everytime one of you whines and says "I said night blade not night staff" you make yourself look like an idiot. Don't pretend you weren't going to post that silly comment after reading the first sentence either.
    2. It's not shields that are the problem, it's harness magicka being broken right now. Fix that and you will fix the problem

I think there are certain gear/build setups for Nightblades which are more competitive than other Nightblade gear/build setups. However, I wouldn't be saying they are "incredibly good at pvp." It is the least effective class out of the four due to how disjointed skill and passive synergies are (the Dragon Knight being the polar opposite with excellent skill and passive synergies).

Again, the problem with PvP in ESO is that there is no appreciable offset for using survivability enhancing skills. They are usable interchangeably with offensive skills without penalty...which is the root of the problem (i.e., having a damage shield or using the block mechanic while having no offset to offensive capability). You should have to make a choice that has a cost.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Macoda wrote: »
    I think there are certain gear/build setups for Nightblades which are more competitive than other Nightblade gear/build setups. However, I wouldn't be saying they are "incredibly good at pvp." It is the least effective class out of the four due to how disjointed skill and passive synergies are (the Dragon Knight being the polar opposite with excellent skill and passive synergies).

Again, the problem with PvP in ESO is that there is no appreciable offset for using survivability enhancing skills. They are usable interchangeably with offensive skills without penalty...which is the root of the problem (i.e., having a damage shield or using the block mechanic while having no offset to offensive capability). You should have to make a choice that has a cost.

Survivability specs can be overcome through sustained damage, range, attrition, or simply ignoring them and running away. Most are built to survive burst crits, but can be teased into bad positions if your forcing them to chase, keep in combat. The reason this doesn't work for a lot of people is that one sustainability build has 2 or 3 buddies running quick dpsing or folks don't have the patience for a 2 to 3 minute fight where someone might show up and interrupt
    Edited by HeroOfNone on October 1, 2014 5:59PM
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stacking shields is utterly stupid. It gives a complete advantage to every class with the sole exception of Nightblades (who have no shields, wtf?).

How to easy mode win ESO with no skill involved what so ever:

1: Roll a Sorc
    2: Stack shields to make you unkillable.
    3: Never stop holding block
    4: Bolt Streak in, Overcharge and Light Attack Spam (Maybe a curse or two)
    5: Bolt streak out (20 times in a row for some sorcs) as soon as someone starts withering your shield
    6: Restack your shields, rinse and repeat.

Pow. Now you can only die if a group focuses you down at the same time and somehow manages to stun you.

Oh and let me add one more number:

7: Act like your some hot *** skilled player even though you spend 90% of your PVP bolt streaking in the opposite direction of the battle.

Bottom Line: Shield stacking needs to go. Especially when you have classes who don't get any shields (other than harness magicka). Even more so when you already have classes that are OP Easy Mode without adding Stacked Shields to the equation.

You sound mad. Please tell us all how you really feel....

:trollface:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacking shields is utterly stupid. It gives a complete advantage to every class with the sole exception of Nightblades (who have no shields, wtf?).

5: Bolt streak out (20 times in a row for some sorcs) as soon as someone starts withering your shield

Pow. Now you can only die if a group focuses you down at the same time and somehow manages to stun you.

7: Act like your some hot *** skilled player even though you spend 90% of your PVP bolt streaking in the opposite direction of the battle.

Bottom Line: Shield stacking needs to go. Especially when you have classes who don't get any shields (other than harness magicka). Even more so when you already have classes that are OP Easy Mode without adding Stacked Shields to the equation.

Your ignorance is very obvious.

Shields and blocking do not mix.

You can't hold block and overcharge light attack spam.

You can't steak that much and do anything else.

Shields are pretty easy to get past, but you need to do enough damage. It's effective for sorcs because they can do things like bolt escape and CC to stop you from doing damage. You're obviously mad that you couldn't kill said sorc in less than 10 seconds... so you come here to complain that "shield stacking" is too strong.

Why don't you go try to play a sorc and then come back here to apologize for making this post when you get squashed over and over.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    The problem with damage shields in this game is that there isn't an offset. You cast a shield and increase your survivability dramatically, but you don't have to sacrifice anything for it. For example, there is no penalty to magicka regeneration or damage output while one is up on you. That is the real problem...you should have trade-offs when utilizing this and there is none.

You sacrifice your magicka and while you are popping shields you can't attack. so your dps goes down a lot if not completely. What else are you supposed to do if you don't want to die? Of course you throw on every shield you have to protect yourself, this is just normal.

DK's reflect projectiles and use their dragon blood.
    Templars use their sun shield and their class heals.
    Nightblades go invisible after every hit.
    And sorcs stack shields.

Every class complains about the other classes for using their build. You can't ask for nerfing other classes and have your own class untouched. That wouldn't be fair. I would suggest to leave all the classes the way they are.

and please don't bring the NB cloak into this. It is almost useless right now due to the bugginess of it, combined with the messed up condition stealth is in right now.

Too late, i already did. And i can see this ability working every day a couple of times. Pretty much every nightblade can disappear right after every hit they take.

im not going to argue over what you have seen. but im going to tell you a fact: the ability is broken.

It breaks constantly. if you are in a large battle, it most likely will not work. if you are near keep NPCs, it most likely will not work.

the total screw up ZOS did with stealth recently, has made the ability even more useless.

and they cant "disappear after every hit they take" that is a lie. I know because iv played the NB since launch, and because I try on a daily basis. it breaks at the most inconvenient times, it costs a huge chunk of magicka, and can just be broken by detection potions and magelight. put the recently destroyed stealth in with it, the ability is a frustration to use.
    Spangla wrote: »
    MADshadowman - you are talking bs I doubt you would know the difference between a potion and a cloak. Pretty easy to tell really if he managed to escape IT WAS A POTION!

I've been playing pvp every day for the last 4-5 months, so i think i kinda have some experience and know what i'm talking about.

They actually can disappear after every hit, so the skill obviously works. of course that doesn't help them very much, cause i still roughly know where they are and can still hit them with aoe damage, which let's them pop out of stealth, which is right, cause let's face it, they just got hit with fire or shock aoe.

If they don't get hit, they stay stealthed. So, it works just fine most of the time.

@Spangla‌ I doubt you know anything about this game, especially about potions, cause potions have a cooldown and can't be used every 2 seconds. as you have probably noticed by now: your argument is invalid.

you played PvP every single day, for the last 5 months? your knowledge of PvP does not seem to reflect that...

im not going to argue with you anymore, as its clear you have your mind set. If you have not, make a NB character and try them out in PvP, with the cloak. Then you will see how frustrating of an ability it is.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Madshowman you really are amusing.

Its not them going invisible after every shot its them trying to run away and get back into sneak.

Which evidently isn't possible. Now im fine with this - Once green dragon blood has a 80% chance to fail completely in combat.

There really would be no logical point to use it in between every skill its far too expensive
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    the ones that have managed to get away have popped a potion and got back into sneak
  • MADshadowman
    MADshadowman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as i pointed out many times, i see nightblades everyday that can instantly disappear every couple of seconds. that does not work with sneaking when you're in combat and that does not work with potions because of the cooldown of 30 seconds. That only works with the cloak. Obviously the skill doesn't break for them.

I don't know what's wrong with your NB's, but this "the skill breaks constantly" thing seems a little off here.

But of course you will keep on insisting they used a potion... 10 times in a row.... every 2-3 seconds. That makes way more sense then to admit the skill works for them.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As someone with both, I'll flat out tell ya nightblades have incredible actives and passives for pvp..Hell Mass Hysteria alone makes you one of the best Group PvP characters in the game, if not the best.

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, as i pointed out many times, i see nightblades everyday that can instantly disappear every couple of seconds. that does not work with sneaking when you're in combat and that does not work with potions because of the cooldown of 30 seconds. That only works with the cloak. Obviously the skill doesn't break for them.

I don't know what's wrong with your NB's, but this "the skill breaks constantly" thing seems a little off here.

"can disappear" and "breaks" are two different things.

Of course a NB can always disappear(for a huge magicka cost). The issue is that after disappearing, he is supposed to be invisible for 2.5(or 2.9 with passive) seconds - and that just does not happen. More often than not, the cloak only works for a fraction of a second and the NB reappears almost instantly(the cloak breaks, or ends too early).

This would be on par with a Dragon knight's green dragon blood being always usable, but more often than not taking the full magicka cost but only healing the DK for a fraction of the amount it is supposed to. Or a sorcerer's bolt that more often than not teleports the sorcerer forward, but only 1m distance.
    Edited by Sharee on October 2, 2014 10:07AM
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gives a complete advantage to every class with the sole exception of Nightblades (who have no shields, wtf?).
    Especially when you have classes who don't get any shields (other than harness magicka).

Shields available to all classes:
    • Resto Staff - Steadfast Ward
    • Light Armor - Annulment
    • Support - Barrier
    • One Handed - Shielded Assault
    • 2H - Brawler

Class skill shields:
    • Sorc - Conjured Ward
    • DK - Obsidian Shield
    • Templar - Sun Shield

Additional shields:
    • Bone Shield Synergy
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    It gives a complete advantage to every class with the sole exception of Nightblades (who have no shields, wtf?).
    Especially when you have classes who don't get any shields (other than harness magicka).

• Support - Barrier
    • 2H - Brawler
    • Weapon Proc Glyphe [200 HP]

Class skill shields:
    • Sorc - Conjured Ward
    • DK - Obsidian Shield
    • Templar - Sun Shield

Additional shields:
    • Bone Shield Synergy
    • Magma Shell Synergy [85% max life should be mentioned ;)]

added some missing
    Edited by Tankqull on October 2, 2014 2:51PM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Blackthorn51‌

Since I'm the "hot shite skilled player" you're talking about I'll chime in with a L2P and some intelligent commentary here. First, you've accused me of exploiting, then you come in here and whine about something you don't even understand, and to top it off you make this some sort of NB issue.

I'm not sure which NB you are, the one who sits behind the gates all day sniping and waiting to for defense ticks or the NB who ambushes me over and over and over again and dies so many times I have to go somewhere else because killing you gives me no more AP. None of the Nightblades I've seen (outside of the dueling area) in Haderus show any sort of skill or understanding of game mechanics beyond the fact they think they should be able to kill everyone from stealth over and over again. I especially love trolling you and your group because ironically you guys think farming RPers and PvEs on a buff campaign all day means you're good.

Shield stacking isn't broken. Harness Magicka however is broken. Harness magicka returns magicka for *all* damage taken *and* reduces all spell damage by 50% as long as the shield is active. When this is stacked with any other shield ability by casting harness magicka *last*(Shields are FIFO) the other shields effectively become an extension of Harness Magicka. By itself Harness Magicka is extremely expensive and barely worth casting but when stacked with any other shield it becomes far more cost effective. My particular build benefits greatly from this synergy but the use of shields and other defensive abilities isn't something that makes a player good. I kill shield stackers all the time even though I'm playing the worst class in the game at killing them, especially now that I've lost 10% of my overall damage.

To fix the issue with Harness Magicka it simple needs to apply its benefits to only the Harness Magicka portion of the shield. Problem solved.

As it stands I have quite a few weaknesses and Shields do not make me invincible. I was soloed by the hardest hitting nightblade I've ever seen at the dueling area on Haderus twice in a row a couple days ago. He ripped through my shields and killed me in about 20-30 seconds both times. Nightblades are actually most effective again a shield stacking sorc, but just because you don't understand your own class doesn't mean your class should be buffed because of some perceived imbalance.

I've fought nightblades who stack Harness Magicka and Healing ward and It isn't worth killing them because it takes 15 minutes or more if they're skilled. With the damage nerf I probably wouldn't be able to do it at all now.

TLDR; L2P, spend more time actually PvPing and learning your class and less time farming RPers and whining on the forum.
    Edited by Ezareth on October 2, 2014 6:16PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shield stacking isn't broken. Harness Magicka however is broken. Harness magicka returns magicka for *all* damage taken *and* reduces all spell damage by 50% as long as the shield is active. When this is stacked with any other shield ability by casting harness magicka *last*(Shields are FIFO) the other shields effectively become an extension of Harness Magicka. By itself Harness Magicka is extremely expensive and barely worth casting but when stacked with any other shield it becomes far more cost effective. My particular build benefits greatly from this synergy but the use of shields and other defensive abilities isn't something that makes a player good. I kill shield stackers all the time even though I'm playing the worst class in the game at killing them, especially now that I've lost 10% of my overall damage.

thought you were playing a sorc not a templar ;)

spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    kewl wrote: »

• Support - Barrier
    • 2H - Brawler
    • Weapon Proc Glyphe [200 HP]

Class skill shields:
    • Sorc - Conjured Ward
    • DK - Obsidian Shield
    • Templar - Sun Shield

Additional shields:
    • Bone Shield Synergy
    • Magma Shell Synergy [85% max life should be mentioned ;)]

added some missing

Thank you!
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. If you hold block with damage shield it drains stamina but dosent mitigate damage further. Its a total waste unless your blocking cc. At least know what your talking about before you QQ. What you described is not one thing but a bunch of things. Its really annoying when nb vanish just before I kill them; but you won't see me start a thread Qq its not fair other classes don't have invisible, different classes are different. Its like nb won't be happy until they can kill players from hiding without them ever being able to react, as if that's balanced.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It seems templars with blazing shields and biting jabs tear through my shields a hell of a lot easier than I do other sorcs with curse,mages fury, and fragment(when proced) spam but for the sake of argument we'll say we are equally inadequate at killing shield stackers.

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It seems templars with blazing shields and biting jabs tear through my shields a hell of a lot easier than I do other sorcs with curse,mages fury, and fragment(when proced) spam but for the sake of argument we'll say we are equally inadequate at killing shield stackers.
    damage shields annoy me, but I myself don't have a problem with them.

though i do wonder how people have the freaking mana to keep them up like they do.....

I also usually cant kill them. lol. its not that I cant burst through them, its when I do, the caster simply puts another up... every... single... time.... it amazes me how these players never seem to run out of mana.
    Edited by Cody on October 2, 2014 8:36PM
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

though i do wonder how people have the freaking mana to keep them up like they do.....

I also usually cant kill them. lol. its not that I cant burst through them, its when I do, the caster simply puts another up... every... single... time.... it amazes me how these players never seem to run out of mana.

People get infinite magicka returns because of Harness Magicka. While this buff is active, you will keep getting magicka each time any of your shields gets hit. The damage it mitigates isn't that great alone. However, the magicka return effect works with any additional shield you stack with its base effect.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

People get infinite magicka returns because of Harness Magicka. While this buff is active, you will keep getting magicka each time any of your shields gets hit. The damage it mitigates isn't that great alone. However, the magicka return effect works with any additional shield you stack with its base effect.

ohhhhhhh........

hmm..... don't know what to think about that.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm not sure you know the definition of infinite.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No the magicka return on physical damage is much less than magical damage because the shields are in effect twice as strong against magical damage. Stacking shields against pure physical will run you OOM much faster.

If you're doing nothing but refreshing your shields and stacking them against pure magical damage you'll still slowly run OOM but you can stretch them forever against a single player potentially two unless they're using knockdowns etc. Part of the synergy is the bonus shield awarded by healing ward stacking with harness magicka.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Shields in general - I feel the main issue is that you can't score a crit on a shield. I believe this is the case but may be wrong. If this is the case then I feel this needs to be addressed as I can see no reason why you can't crit agaisnt a shield?
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

No the magicka return on physical damage is much less than magical damage because the shields are in effect twice as strong against magical damage. Stacking shields against pure physical will run you OOM much faster.

If you're doing nothing but refreshing your shields and stacking them against pure magical damage you'll still slowly run OOM but you can stretch them forever against a single player potentially two unless they're using knockdowns etc. Part of the synergy is the bonus shield awarded by healing ward stacking with harness magicka.

First, the skill is "buged" and shouldn't trigger any magicka from physical abilities if you read the description of it, but for some reason it does.

Secondly, melee abilities usualy deal a lot less damage compared to magical abilities and those are much more reliant to crits (which shields protects you from) so you might actualy be surprised how long it can stand against a physical build. Unless you specificaly got hit by a Bow Heavy attack or a Snipe, in which case the returns are going to be very minimal. But if the guy is smart he runs Force Shock and interupts those attacks quite easely.

I might have slightly exagerated the facts when I said you get infinite magicka returns from that skill, but you do get plenty of it to sustain yourself and run your DpS should you use that skill while stacking multiple shields.
  • zbtiqua
    zbtiqua
    ✭✭✭
    The harness magicka/shield stacking issue has already been fixed on the Development server, and should be pushed live in 1.5. No worries, you have been heard!

Source: Heard directly from Eric Wrogel (Skills/Itemization Dev) at guild summit
    Officer of Da Funk (EP NA)
    DSA Vet Fastest Time NA (83 mins)
    World 1st AA HM
    World 3rd Hel Ra HM