Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

who wants a camel mount

granty2008cyb16_ESO
who wants a camel mountmnm8zjbls1br.jpg
Edited by granty2008cyb16_ESO on September 27, 2014 11:05AM
Meh!

who wants a camel mount 208 votes

Yes
54%
dragonbourne1_ESOaisriyth_ESOGidorickMasterFUNG_ESOdodgehopper_ESOAett_ThornWhendim_ESOSG_CelerrimusPKMN12Doc_Baconb14_ESOers101284b14_ESOHypertionb14_ESOKevinmonBigMRonin37nalimoleb14_ESOLeijonac0rptraigusb14_ESO2Kendaric 113 votes
No
16%
GilvothItsMeTook9mouseThymosbosmern_ESODrazekDominoidlolo_01b16_ESOPendrillionKiriXArthur_Spoonfondleadamgoonb16_ESOflemmingrohdb16_ESOkwisatzSoupDragonLilChihuahuaRivan12idkZershar_VemodLaerian 35 votes
Not Bothered
16%
lecarcajou_ESOeventide03b14a_ESONewBlacksmurfDemiraPsychobunniSoulshineNazon_KattsGythralozmorgudduthAnath_QFishBreathjelliedsoupJessieColttajniackzeuseasonSleepPseudoloSnippit_Thomasdroids097MasterSpatula 34 votes
meh!
12%
Zazaajibloodenragedb14_ESOForestd16b14_ESOThatNeonZebraAgainStaticWaxbertenburnyb16_ESOarronhryanb16_ESOBleakravenstefan.gustavsonb16_ESOKnootewootThatRedguardGuydennissomb16_ESOValen_ByteGregPanda244ElsonsoDivad ZarnOurorborosZingyDevoteeDDuke 26 votes
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Bothered
    Hm, now that you bring that up, does anyone know if camels ever where in any prior installments or mentioned even? Can't remember seeing any before Craglorn nor having read about them either. Wouldn't mind them as mounts, of course.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO
    Yes
    Hm, now that you bring that up, does anyone know if camels ever where in any prior installments or mentioned even? Can't remember seeing any before Craglorn nor having read about them either. Wouldn't mind them as mounts, of course.

now every time you see one you will want one, the seed has been planted. :-)

Meh!
  • Pseudolo
    Pseudolo
    ✭✭✭
    Not Bothered
    I'm not saying I wouldn't like it, but I certainly don't feel the need for it...
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I think I'd use a camel mount, yeah! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    No
    lol of all animal mounts camels are the worst, who wants to ride that unless youre a soul shriven level 1? :')
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I've thought about Camels since the beginning, because of the Redgards. I think Elephants would have been alright as well, but for some reason all Elephants in the game are mammoths, even the ones living in Jungles. I'm hoping we can get a Pack Guar or Donkey as well (they could store more inventory, but no faster than yourself I you ride them).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    As my main is a Redguard there is almost nothing l want more than to ride a camel in the desert and to see others do the same. I would also like more desert suitable disguises/clothing too. All important for the atmosphere of a place.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Greatfellow
    Greatfellow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    As soon as you made me think of camels, I wanted one.
  • Aoife32001
    Aoife32001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Two humps though. Not one.
  • B_lov3d
    B_lov3d
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I was just sneaking around lower crag last night, saw a camel, and thought why don't we have those? Racial or region appropriate mounts would be awesome ^_^.
    My horse can fall off a cliff and then race to the other side of Cyrodil with his mangled legs.....but he cannot defeat the face of a mudcrab, a small rock, and occasionally has problems with stairs. -_-
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, I'd like one of those in my stable.

I guess Zeni can just add that to the list of things promised that we never seem to get !

:(
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Drazhar14
    Drazhar14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    More mounts are always better, but there is already a line. First guar, then senche. So it would be a while if this were to be introduced.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Drazhar14 wrote: »
    More mounts are always better, but there is already a line. First guar, then senche. So it would be a while if this were to be introduced.

If they ever bother to give us housing would be great to see a stable full of our mounts !

:)
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sure. There is no mount more loyal and intelligent than camel. Though Khajits come close.
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh!
    fyi its not a camel but a dromedary, since it only has one hump
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

you're giving me the hump...lol

;)
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Bothered

It's a dromedary camel, actually. Bactrian camels are two-humped.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'll take two humps please. Seeing my bosmer on a mini camel would be awesome.
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would like to mount a Camel(s toe)
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    KingRebz wrote: »
    lol of all animal mounts camels are the worst, who wants to ride that unless youre a soul shriven level 1? :')

Me, and i'm VR14. Boi bring me my camel pls.

Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not Bothered
    As long as it doesn't give me camel hoof...
    "Morally Decentralized."
  • qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO
    Yes

i remember seeing them in redguard areas, but they seem to be springign up all over craglorn atleast. already had me thinking we should be able to get a camel mount. they could look pretty good decked out with saddles and tassels etc.

yeah yeah thats what she said

• dragonbourne1_ESO
    Yes
    I like the idea of different mounts and I'm going for this. That being said I would much prefer however to see things such as a Senche or even the Darkbrotherhoods Shadowmere! A camel is cool but very mundane.
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Even this one would like to ride a Camel, even though they can be rude and foul smelling beasts..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    NO! Give me Elks dammit! Lh3KMyx.png

*This is not mine, I someone made it and I had to make it my desktop background
    ~Thallen~
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Bothered

i remember seeing them in redguard areas, but they seem to be springign up all over craglorn atleast. already had me thinking we should be able to get a camel mount. they could look pretty good decked out with saddles and tassels etc.

yeah yeah thats what she said

Have they been in TESAdventures:Redguard? Till now, I think, camels weren't native to Tamriel.
  • texas.native.spiritub17_ESO
    Yes
    YES to the Camel mount I was also thinking an OX (Bull, Steer, Cow) as well. I have an Ox in real life and would defiantly ride one in ESO as well. PLEASE ZENIMAX put in an OX mount!!! Both would be lore friendly and could be used as mounts.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Don't threaten me with hours of hilarity !

http://youtu.be/hBhlQgvHmQ0
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    roechacca wrote: »
    Don't threaten me with hours of hilarity !

http://youtu.be/hBhlQgvHmQ0

wont you please woah?
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!