Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bug Zapper.. Who says Heavy Armor can't be fun? (PvP Video)

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relogging works, removing from bar doesn't. In fact you will still have the animation when ya remove it
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    radiant light?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy and medium armor needs buffs, asap! (Im a light armor sorc user)

Give heavy armor reduction in critical hit dmg. 10% crit damage reduction per piece of heavy armor.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Heavy and medium armor needs buffs, asap! (Im a light armor sorc user)

Give heavy armor reduction in critical hit dmg. 10% crit damage reduction per piece of heavy armor.

I think medium is pretty alright atm.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So 70% crit damage reduction in addition to 600+ impenetrable. Yeah that won't be unbalanced at all...
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

So 70% crit damage reduction in addition to 600+ impenetrable. Yeah that won't be unbalanced at all...

It actually wouldn't be that powerful...simply because if you're in 600+ impen you're not going to be crit a lot anyway...So its not a great bonus..I personally think innate impen on heavy would be better..simply because you could then use a different trait and that'd be something special heavy could do.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It actually wouldn't be that powerful...simply because if you're in 600+ impen you're not going to be crit a lot anyway...So its not a great bonus..I personally think innate impen on heavy would be better..simply because you could then use a different trait and that'd be something special heavy could do.

It would be powerful. There are a few different builds that rely on auto crits from stealth for burst damage and 70% crit damage reduction turns a 1200 opening crit down to 360.

I like the innate impenetrable on heavy armor idea better for the reason you mention.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

It would be powerful. There are a few different builds that rely on auto crits from stealth for burst damage and 70% crit damage reduction turns a 1200 opening crit down to 360.

I like the innate impenetrable on heavy armor idea better for the reason you mention.

Well if they ever fix Radiant Magelight, heavy armor will be able to get 70% crit reduction