The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Weekly Trials rewards are crazy?

• Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    Let the AA weekly keep their legendary coffers. I don't really see a problem with that when the weeklys have been fairly high. Probably 30 min and faster since the leaderboard resets. Just match hard modes to the same. And DSA should probably be a scaling thing so people can't just go in and farm yellows from first wave.

Agreed. Imo, Hardmodes should be a different weekly bracket, or the coffer from the hardmode quest should give yellows-if not with better enchantments than the normal weekly-with at least the same.

As it is, anyone who bothers doing Hardmodes more than once simply gets the shaft.
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    Marthenil wrote: »
    So, the weekly rewards just rolled in for AA and HR.
    Holy Sheogorath they are VR14 Legendaries.

Did you lose your mind ZOS? :neutral_face:
    If that's intended, it's one of the stupidest moves like, ever.

That they are VR14 Legendaries does not mean mush they are still quite crap. Only usefull are some of the weapon sets and 3 parts of the wise mage. Res are just good for deconstruction.
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Sunrock wrote: »
    So, the weekly rewards just rolled in for AA and HR.
    Holy Sheogorath they are VR14 Legendaries.

Did you lose your mind ZOS? :neutral_face:
    If that's intended, it's one of the stupidest moves like, ever.

That they are VR14 Legendaries does not mean mush they are still quite crap. Only usefull are some of the weapon sets and 3 parts of the wise mage. Res are just good for deconstruction.

Sure, yeah, but still, compared to, say, hard mode "rewards" they are "better".
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO
    OMG i think people would complain about anything.

are you mad getting 12 people in a group and keeping them there is hard enough, and now you suggest they dull down the end loot how about they give us a sweet-roll recipe! would that make you happy ?
    Meh!
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭

are you mad getting 12 people in a group and keeping them there is hard enough, and now you suggest they dull down the end loot how about they give us a sweet-roll recipe! would that make you happy ?

Welcome to the thread. Now read what the issue actually is and what we are actually saying.
    Then we can discuss.
  • granty2008cyb16_ESO

Welcome to the thread. Now read what the issue actually is and what we are actually saying.
    Then we can discuss.

i did read it am i missing something? you are crying like a b**** because zos are giving people a worthy reward, i am a dragon-star arena champion and done it the second time i went in, with random group and can't do 1 trial run because the group keep falling apart, people wont even take you on the run now if you don't have the achievement! if you have a good guild and 12 people that all use ts then it probably is easy, otherwise its a pain in the *** trying to get a group together and get through the trial, and i think the reward is worth it imo.
    Meh!
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭

Then we can discuss.

i did read it am i missing something? you are crying like a b**** because zos are giving people a worthy reward, i am a dragon-star arena champion and done it the second time i went in, with random group and can't do 1 trial run because the group keep falling apart, people wont even take you on the run now if you don't have the achievement! if you have a good guild and 12 people that all use ts then it probably is easy, otherwise its a pain in the *** trying to get a group together and get through the trial, and i think the reward is worth it imo.

Yeah because managing a guild is easy :wink:

People are spending a lot more effort than doing a simple AA run, and they get rewarded less. That's the issue.
    There's absolutely no reason to do hardmodes more than once other than fun.

And a lot of us actually prefer doing hardmodes instead of normal runs because they are not easy. It's as simple as that.

Or are you implying that AA normal is hard? (As content, if you can't find people to do it with, go join a guild)

To bring an example outside ESO, using that other MMO out there, it's the equivalent of Normal mode rewarding you with a random piece of Heroic item per week while Heroic mode doesn't.

If you don't see what's wrong with that, then look harder.
    Edited by Marthenil on October 4, 2014 9:37AM