The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can Hirelings deliver Nirnhoned?

Nightreaver
Nightreaver
✭✭✭✭
Is it possible for Hirelings to deliver Nirnhoned trait stones?
If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • Bazzakrak
    Bazzakrak
    ✭✭✭
    Would be interesting if they did.
    With 8 chars at 3/3 I at least havent gotten any yet.
    We're born, we live, we die. And along the way, you do the best with whatever crap you step in :p

I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love, And I have to use the self-service pumps <3

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc o:)

Motivation alone is not enough. If i had an idiot with me and i motivated him, then i will have a motivated idiot to do stuff :s
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 8 characters with 3/3 in every craft except enchant and no nirn since patch.
  • hammer_fella
    hammer_fella
    ✭✭✭
    Nirnhoned Crafting Trait
    • A new crafting trait, Nirnhoned, has been discovered in Craglorn! The necessary trait items can be found rarely while harvesting in Upper Craglorn, and Nirnhoned equipment can be obtained by completing the main quest line in Upper Craglorn.
    Aldmeri Dominion (NA)
    Ferawen - VR14 Bosmer Nightblade
    Quvalwe - VR2 Altmer Sorcerer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Belwurz gro-Yungash - Lvl 35 Orc Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dutseiwitsei - Lvl 27 Argonian Templar
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It will be distinctively unusual if Nirnhoned is handled completely different from all other crafting materials. Must be a programmers nightmare to make that work.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    not from hireling, spell resistance is "meh" anyway- om laready over the sofcap by 300, what i am going to do craft another vr14 legendary set once i manage to get the trait materials and something to use to research it.
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine