The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are you favorite/must have *NEWER* Add-ons?

Rivan12
Rivan12
✭✭✭
I have seen a lot of threads covering must have add-ons and I have used many of these myself since launch basically. Many of those threads name the usual suspects... Wykkyds stuff, Harven's stuff, Skyshards, Lorebooks, ect...

How about...what are your favorite newly introduced add-ons? Must have's introduced within the last 60 days or so, I'll Start...

CRAFTING STATIONS
http://esoui.com/downloads/info668-CraftingStations.html[/url]
This add on, much like Skyshards and Lorebooks add icons to your map overlaying crafting stations. And to make it easier to find them on your map it's slightly different color including a tool tip detailing how many traits you need to use the station and what the bonuses are. Great for a crafter making different sets for your friends and what not. Very helpful, imo.

TLDR - I shared a newly introduced must have add on, what's your favorite NEWLY INTRODUCED add-on(s)? OK, your up...

Edit:Link wasn't working.
Edited by Rivan12 on September 18, 2014 2:58AM
"Pssst, I know who you are... Hail Sithis"
  • Rivan12
    Rivan12
    ✭✭✭
    For clarification any playstyle has their own set of must-have add-ons. I don't care if your PVE, PVP, RP, Trades/Craft based I want to hear what your favorite add-ons are too.

I enjoy many different playstyles while playing ESO...keeps it shiney! :wink:
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    From the new addons I really like this one: Mer Character Sheet.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Rivan12
    Rivan12
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply Garkin, and the suggestion is very nice indeed. Appreciate your input!
  • Kitsy
    Kitsy
    ✭✭
    I am new to addons. I only have 2 addons so far and both are very good.
    Skyshards - Shows me the locations on skyshards.
    LootDrop - Shows me what i auto loot down in the corner. Also shows exp gained and reputation gained. It is the best addon i have had.

I dont know if they have been updated for the new patch yet.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitsy wrote: »
    I am new to addons. I only have 2 addons so far and both are very good.
    Skyshards - Shows me the locations on skyshards.
    LootDrop - Shows me what i auto loot down in the corner. Also shows exp gained and reputation gained. It is the best addon i have had.

I dont know if they have been updated for the new patch yet.

Garkin exists outside of space and time. His add-ons already have pending updates for changes as far out as the year 2019.
  • Rivan12
    Rivan12
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate each of your feedback very much and in the spirit of keeping the thread going a bit longer I will share another I find valuable I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere.

APB-All Public Bosses http://esoui.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=686&so=#info
    *it might be older than I am aware*

Helps you find where those pesky bosses are inside public dungeons. Helps fill the achievement deeds and helpful if your interested in spoilers basically. Speedy achievements. Has been updated quite recently, but not since patch 1.4.
    Edited by Rivan12 on September 18, 2014 3:06PM
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    (If you want to see when it was first added, on ESOUI above the pictures box on the right, you can switch to file info and see.)

Rare Fish Tracker for the rare times I do go fishing.

Combat Analytics is nice newer DPS meter.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • Rivan12
    Rivan12
    ✭✭✭
    Sasky wrote: »
    (If you want to see when it was first added, on ESOUI above the pictures box on the right, you can switch to file info and see.)

Rare Fish Tracker for the rare times I do go fishing.

Combat Analytics is nice newer DPS meter.

Nice hint, checked the date on my suggestion, fits under the 60 days. Bit over a month old, still a newborn.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    IDK it all seems new to me all the time or at least there are new authors taking over for old authors and they take over with some new ideas added to an old(this game is old?) add-on.

Addons_1.jpgAddons_2.jpg

Doesn't seem to let me put them side by side like on other forums.