Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arcane Fighter 2H Passive

ozmorgudduth
ozmorgudduth
✭✭✭
Arcane Fighter 2H Passive has been broken for a long time.
1.4.0 is not out yet and PTS 1.4.2 version still has this passive broken.

Why is it being completely ignored?

It's counterproductive, creating more problems with new content and leaving old problems not fixed...

It's discouraging and disappointing. How can people be interested in new content when simple things are broken for so long?
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you should mention some texture bugs, some dungeon bugs and say ohh and 2h Arcane fighter 2h passive doesnt working. i think they filter the feedbacks.
    ZoS: -dumm dumm... ok texture bug, we fix... 2h passive? whats that? ahh delete...dungeon bug? OMG we fix asap... Cloak bug? ummm delete...

ZoS developer: -Sir! there are serious class ballance issues, pvp bugs and exploits we should fix?
    Boss: -You are fired....
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcane Fighter 2H Passive has been broken for a long time.
    1.4.0 is not out yet and PTS 1.4.2 version still has this passive broken.

Why is it being completely ignored?

It's counterproductive, creating more problems with new content and leaving old problems not fixed...

It's discouraging and disappointing. How can people be interested in new content when simple things are broken for so long?

Isn't it fixed on 1.4.2??? I just read that the Weaponproccs as chilling or burning will work now... maybe the Arcane Fighter passive itself used to work all the time... just the proccs didn't! At least i hope it's like that.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Weapon enchantments can now proc elemental damage status effects, such as burning or chilled." Here the quote from the 1.4.2 Threat.