The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 200 Login failed ?!?!

SaiJinu
SaiJinu
✭✭
i try to log in and it say error 200 login failed

wtf is dis ? u make maintenance friday night >> wrf !!
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭
    912497872467b3a6ac1f534891d51833-d7rqyn5.gif
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • ZOS_JonasQ
    ZOS_JonasQ
    ✭✭✭
    Thread has been moved to the Customer Support section since it fits better here.

Error 200 occurs when you are unable to reach one of the game's megaservers. Please go through the following steps to solve your issue:
    1. Wait about 15 minutes and try to connect to the servers again.
    2. If you still receive the message make sure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    3. Make sure the following ports are open on the networking device:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507

Please let us know if it has worked for you or if you need further help!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Casandra
    Casandra
    ✭✭✭
    Why should we have to go thru this after months of no problems..... does not make sense... Last time this happened to me, I had to wait til the following Monday when the server was reset..... CS said that the server thought I was online and couldn't decipher that I wasn't... this is happening to me again and I will wait the 20 mins, but have a bad feeling about this.
    Deliverance Still Emp titled because ZOS hasn't fixed in 4 years,Stamblade, Grand Overlord
    Crimson Chaos, Sorc Grand Overlord retiring soon
    Casandra V14 NB,
    Daenery Grand Overlord (retired) V14 Sorc,
    Immortali General
    Rivenspire Merchant Guild
    FormerlyHaderus
    GraY Host
    (Proud to be all EP)
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Casandra,

We just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were able to connect to the game after editing the settings mentioned above. If you are still experiencing the same error message, we'll be happy to continue assisting you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • HalloweenWeed
    HalloweenWeed
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my wife have this prob all the time due to satellite Internet. Our exp says:
    1. Exit the launcher and login completely.
    2. Use copy-and-paste technique to enter your passw., have it ready (copied) before the next step.
    3. After starting the launcher, wait for the announcements to load bfr pressing "start," but not more than 3-5sec. after the button shows.
    4. As soon as the cursor comes up in the login window, paste (<Ctl-V>) into the passw line. Wait two cursor blinks before pressing "Enter" (or hitting "login").
    5. If it doesn't login repeat step 4 without the delays. If it doesn't work after 4-6 tries, exit both the launcher and the login part, restarting at step 1.
    6. If that doesn't work (after a few tries 1-5), reboot your Internet modem and network router (if you have one).

FYI.
    Edited by HalloweenWeed on September 25, 2014 5:30PM
  • HalloweenWeed
    HalloweenWeed
    ✭✭✭
    Duplicate post, sry - delete plz
    Edited by HalloweenWeed on September 25, 2014 5:30PM
  • Casandra
    Casandra
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I was able to get back on after a long wait, but just saying, if I didn't have to make any changes to my network router before to play, don't think I would try the settings above.

Just some weird things happening with the server crashes and rollbacks in Cyrodiil .... and the ever constant server hiccups that everyone is having.
    Deliverance Still Emp titled because ZOS hasn't fixed in 4 years,Stamblade, Grand Overlord
    Crimson Chaos, Sorc Grand Overlord retiring soon
    Casandra V14 NB,
    Daenery Grand Overlord (retired) V14 Sorc,
    Immortali General
    Rivenspire Merchant Guild
    FormerlyHaderus
    GraY Host
    (Proud to be all EP)
  • Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    When the same issue is still a problem 3 years later.

Well done Zos.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?