The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Treasures!

Tendrielle
Tendrielle
✭✭✭
While we still have to wait a couple of months for the justice system, I thought the following ideas regarding treasures would actually nice to be implemented sooner or later. I know there are more urgent issues to be addressed, but I just think it would be "nice to have".
1) World Skill "Treasure Hunting". Makes treasure chests, heavy crates and heavy sacks glow from the distance. Reason: Well, sometimes, when there is alot of stuff around or at night, they are hard to find. The professional treasure hunter should not face this sort of problem.
2) Some wardrobes, desk drawers etc. should be locked and containing additional content like in a treasure chest. Reason: Would make checking those much more interesting. Maybe even some doors could be locked, giving access to remote rooms with a lot of stuff in it?
3) The junk weapons and armor (value 0) should be colored grey instead of white in the inventory. Reason: Actually, they are junk more or less, and of inferior quality then "real" white items for sure.
4) The - usually junk - weapons and armor displayed in the world should have a tiny chance of being of a better quality, latest when the justice system is up. Reason: it will actually become interesting to loot them.
Edited by Tendrielle on September 13, 2014 8:33AM
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    I jsut looted a green sash from a wardrobe. amazed.