The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Last Prodigies vs. Mantikora, 28% and still going at it

Robert_Pendragon
Robert_Pendragon
✭✭✭
This fight is insanely difficult, we love it so much, Zenimax please don't nerf this =)
  • Denaia
    Denaia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This fight is insanely difficult, we love it so much, Zenimax please don't nerf this =)

Well tbh, shouldn't trials cater to a wider audience then a select few? If the fight is truly as hard as being proclaimed here then I hope they do nerf it as everyone should have a shot at the trial.

That said, current trials are too easy for my liking so them being somewhat harder would be extremely awesome and having the difficulty the bosses have now for hardmode would be even better in my opinion.

But what Zen certainly should avoid is making sure that 99% of the playerbase cannot do the trials, atleast now almost everyone is able to do the first and second boss and that is in my opinion a good thing, keep them accesible & fun but just a tad harder then they are now. (or maybe a tad or five)
  • Robert_Pendragon
    Robert_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    This fight will be much more easier with all the missing buffs (pvp, barrier, warhorn, better gears). Eventually everyone is going to find an easy strat for this anyway, I don't see a problem with it being difficult initially.
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Good sir, that is very impressive! :smiley:
    This fight will be much more easier with all the missing buffs (pvp, barrier, warhorn, better gears). Eventually everyone is going to find an easy strat for this anyway, I don't see a problem with it being difficult initially.
    Couldn't agree more and I really hope they won't nerf it to the ground, not after finally having a boss that requires paying attention.

Edit: If I may ask, did you run into any sort of "enrage phase" when his health dropped below 30-35%?

Edited by Kyoma on August 27, 2014 3:26PM
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Denaia
    Denaia
    ✭✭✭✭

we'll see how it plays out, but just giving my 2 cents on the subject. ^^ I am happy that the fights atleast take some time to master and that is the most important as currently it's just zerg and kill.
  • Robert_Pendragon
    Robert_Pendragon
    ✭✭✭
    Kyoma wrote: »

Edit: If I may ask, did you run into any sort of "enrage phase" when his health dropped below 30-35%?

Nope, no enrage, he does the same things over and over again.
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the encounter like? I am skeptical after a handful of failed promises that anyone can capture the challenge of old-school WoW raiding.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is the encounter like? I am skeptical after a handful of failed promises that anyone can capture the challenge of old-school WoW raiding.

Wrong game for that goal.
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭

Actualy, i can see that they have ALL of the PVP buffs :)
    Emperorship bonus, scrolls and probably alot of enemy keeps for crit and damage.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 or 3 tanks?
  • Azula
    Azula
    @killedbyping‌
    Some PVP buffs weren't working and we don't have all of them all like we do on live. They seem to have fixed the buffs and the problem with templates now.

@magnusnet
    The trial is designed for 2 tanks. Having a 3rd person to do a bit of off tanking could be useful.
    Edited by Azula on August 30, 2014 7:50PM