The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for DragonStar Arena Group!

Brizz
Brizz
✭✭✭✭
I am on the PTS right now and have been looking for a group to try out the DragonStar Arena all day. I'm on DC side, please add @Brizz53 and lets do this!

If this is not the right place to do this then please direct me to the right place as it seems impossible to find a group for this.
:.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll team with you Brizz!

Nightblade Powerrrrrrrrrr!
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @Brizz and everyone else! I've little time this week, but I'd gladly meet more people on the PTS aswell, add me in your friendlist @Elloa (easy right). I play on the Daggerfall Covenant a Khajiit Templar Healer/Caster I'll probably play in the Eu time which is the American afternoon.
  • Erlindur
    Erlindur
    ✭✭✭
    That is what I call good beta testing. A good way to identify and solve problems with the new content, before it gets released.

OK now ZoS. Here is the problem. People have to resort to the forums to find a group. There is something wrong here. Now, fix it.