The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So This happened today...

Anjelicus
Anjelicus
✭✭✭
In Craglorn,
I was buying massive amounts of gear bags from the vendors to research traits on the PTS ( about 90 at a time ) then opening them all/selling ones I don't need. Doing this multiple times within 10mins caused the game to be completely un-responsive (could not use anything/talk to anyone/log out) so i crashed the client. When I log back in, i immediately fell through the world and was rolled back to the last location i had logged out... also received new mail every time that was sent to me "1276 months ago" lol...I was able to replicate this 3 times.

PTSfail_2_zpsaea3b975.png

thought you should know, all i had to do was teleport to a wayshrine and it corrected itself.
Vokundein
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
Guild Twitch Live Stream
Anjelicus - Head of PVE
VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • ZOS_RobinsonE
    ZOS_RobinsonE
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Anjelicus,

Thank you for your report, can you make sure to report the bug through the /bug command in-game, that way we can investigate further on the causes on this.

Don't forget to detail as much as possible in the report (time it happened, what was the activity you were performing at the time it happened, where..etc)

The PTS is a testing environment and this is the kind of bug that we hunt to make the release of the update as smooth and bug-free as possible so your input is very appreciated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    You've broken the barrier between worlds, not even Molag Bal managed to accomplish that! :#
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
    Anjelicus wrote: »
    In Craglorn,
    I was buying massive amounts of gear bags from the vendors to research traits on the PTS ( about 90 at a time ) then opening them all/selling ones I don't need. Doing this multiple times within 10mins caused the game to be completely un-responsive (could not use anything/talk to anyone/log out) so i crashed the client. When I log back in, i immediately fell through the world and was rolled back to the last location i had logged out... also received new mail every time that was sent to me "1276 months ago" lol...I was able to replicate this 3 times.

PTSfail_2_zpsaea3b975.png

thought you should know, all i had to do was teleport to a wayshrine and it corrected itself.

i did this in beta lol, zenimax has words on the checkers if you fall from the sky