The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Armor Dye - What about my shield?

Edhelliell
Edhelliell
✭✭
Hey all,

I didn't read in the patch notes that they were gonna introduce any shield dyes... Anyone knows anything about this? Really ugly if you have silver armor and forced to wear a blue with gold shield.

Cheers!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search the forums (not PTS), it's been discussed, including mod responses ...
    :)
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully something we will see in future, but yeah might want to use the search, we have had countless threads about this already. :)
  • Edhelliell
    Edhelliell
    ✭✭
    Sorry my bad! :open_mouth::smiley:
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sage wants to have shield dyeing but not any weapons, so it'll most likely be in eventually but not in 2014 at least.