The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about veteran dungeon sets..

Kayla0440
Kayla0440
For example the worm cultist. Would this still be viable at veteran 14? Also are the dungeon sets being updated to v14? I am farming 2 sets at the moment (on live..yeah, late to the fun stuff :P ) and I don't mind having to refarm it or wait until patch but oh man..it would be a real drag if these sets were going to be forever left behind
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worm Cult will be just as viable at vr14 as it is at vr12 now... unless 30-40 armor rating as a light armor caster trying to buff his group with the -5% magicka cost 5pc is important to anyone. :) In short, yes, it is going to be 100% fine. I have no idea if a vr14 version will be in there as of 1.4 but I wouldn't bother with farming to replace pieces then since they still will use the same glyphs (VR10-14 Monumental) as of now.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Thanks so much :)