Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 4 sets, etc.

rophez_ESO
rophez_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone compiling a list?
I heard some of the delves are dropping sets that have effects on skill morphs? Can anyone confirm?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you must be referring to the Upper Craglorn delves. I cleared one of the new and improved delves in VR10 Reaper's March and I received nothing of interest. The trolls in there were not dropping much at all and the number of chests didn't seem to increase either.
  • rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I take it you must be referring to the Upper Craglorn delves. I cleared one of the new and improved delves in VR10 Reaper's March and I received nothing of interest. The trolls in there were not dropping much at all and the number of chests didn't seem to increase either.

Yeah - I can add that tonight a couple friends and I did 2 of the delves in upper Craglorn. Loot was not exciting in the least. Some random blues and greens. No new sets or anything.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Attorneyatlawl‌
    By doing it once last update you nominated yourself to be the new armor set compiler for every future update.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Attorneyatlawl‌
    By doing it once last update you nominated yourself to be the new armor set compiler for every future update.

Haha :). I unfortunately have only been able to confirm a relatively small number of updated sets and just one brand new set so far. If I get a significant enough number of them or the data for some of the Serpent trial drops if it's beaten while on PTS, I'll post a nice collage again.

Thanks for the warm message!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.