Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

At wich level can you finish the WW/Vampire quest?

zgrssd
zgrssd
✭✭✭✭
As far as I understand getting the actuall abilities of a Werewolf/Vampire is a two step process:
Get bitten by player or the NPC (only for high level characters).
Do a quest.

Now the question is:
At wich level could you do the quest?
I am not sure wich level it is, wheter it scales to level and if somebody could help you with it (if it is solo only).
Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • usura
    usura
    ✭✭
    vampire quest is really easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5g5yGBTewA

did it myself with lvl20. enemies were lvl40+ i think. just use dot and stay out of melee range.

no idea about the ww quest.
    Edited by usura on August 14, 2014 12:22PM
    . . : usura - woodelf nightblade - aldmeri dominion : . .
  • Anu_Saukko_Tutkija
    Anu_Saukko_Tutkija
    ✭✭✭
    ww bit harder 35+
    /\:__:/\
    (。 ◕‿‿ ◕).
  • Slaunyeh
    Slaunyeh
    ✭✭✭
    They are solo quests.

As vampire, I did the quest at 20 without much fuss. Enemies are, I believe, level 42. (The first couple of fights I died over and over again, but after getting the hang of it I breezed through the rest).

Werewolf, I tried at 20 and 22 but eventually gave up. Going to try again once I hit 30.
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    I have one of each

Werewolf you can bangout at 24, if you get the easy boss (the Mammoth). All you have to do is keep behind it the entire fight. Stay away from the harpies, but everything else is easy to take down. I did it as a level 24 Nord DK 2 hander w/heavy armor.

If you don't get the Mammoth, just leave the instance and try back later (I forget the timer on it, but it only took me 3 tries to get the Mammoth).

Vampire is was easy, but I was already in VR content when I got infected, so the feeder enemies were way under level.
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the vampire quest at lvl 9 :)

took some time though to do it