Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are we still playing a beta?

• charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    is 2014 the game got any mini map
    cyrodiil got any OpenRaid
    all interface fail that why most player use mods :(

great my game just crash :( foog
    Edited by charley222 on August 14, 2014 12:07AM
    the wall of the covenant
    Options
  • enem
    enem
    There is no choice, no nothing. They grab you by the throat, and if you don't agree to be that "dress + broomstick" thing, you are guaranteed NOT to enjoy your gaming experience.

oh really?

I'm having a ton of fun with my VR level weapon skill based templar, and my VR level dual wield NB stalker and my mid level slow-poke defense tank DK.

guess I mustn't have got the "you aren't enjoying yourself" memo.

Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enem wrote: »
    There is no choice, no nothing. They grab you by the throat, and if you don't agree to be that "dress + broomstick" thing, you are guaranteed NOT to enjoy your gaming experience.

oh really?

I'm having a ton of fun with my VR level weapon skill based templar, and my VR level dual wield NB stalker and my mid level slow-poke defense tank DK.

guess I mustn't have got the "you aren't enjoying yourself" memo.

It's ok, you'll start to feel the hurt when you keep getting rejected from groups or getting it handed to you in cyrodiil.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    The only reason you have people who -dont- use a staff and dress is because they're either stubborn, ignorant, or dont care how effective their character is.

Another reason: they assume that the dress and staff advantage is temporary and will be evened out.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Vunter
    Vunter
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, at first I gave a lol to OP. Because of the beta thing.
    Then I actually read what he wrote.. And I actually agree with his points.
    Recycled VR zones suck, aoe damage of 2h and bow suck (btw now lethal arrow in PVP does A LOT of damage.. I almost get one shotted by it! Why do they insist on making ranged ability deal a lot more damage than any other skill? Geez) and heavy armor still suck too..
    Options
  • bearclawmcbainb16_ESO
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Guess for me it's just the fact that there are better alternatives available.

A game can't please everybody. I am having fun and enjoying myself. When I don't anymore, I will go elsewhere. If you are not enjoying yourself, maybe it's time to unsub and go to those better alternatives until ESO goes in the direction you want? (This is not meant as a "kthxbye can i have ur stuff!?").
    Options
  • Teevesnacks
    Teevesnacks
    ✭✭✭
    Last I checked I was still having fun, go figure....
    Options
  • Cyberdown
    Cyberdown
    ✭✭✭
    OP's first mmo?

Do people want a complete and finished game, which is what people call a dead/abandoned game in mmo land?

I know you think coding is as simple as changing a value from yes to no and that a bug cant possibly be something that takes an epic amount of work....but bugs happen...

Its like...people have been complaining about cancer forever, I feel like we are in medicine beta, why cant they just fix cancer already. Worst doctors ever.
    Options
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to disagree with OP since ESO went live i have meet 3 bugs that is it and that was in 2 first week after release heck the beta i was in have more bugs and glitches i don't know what ESO you are playing but i have not see any bugs or glitches for while and when come to balance changes which i take you talking about class new flash even WoW have balance issues and the are 10 years old and you don't see leave that game for that do you.
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Options