The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wow, a new update comes out

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
and everybody dyes.
Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
(And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there isn't a "groan" button.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • BTOG46
    BTOG46
    ✭✭
    I demand ZOS give us a groan button!
    Edited by BTOG46 on August 11, 2014 5:50PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just figured everyone had so much pun with the guar thread that people might be dye-ing to have another round.
    Edited by tinythinker on August 11, 2014 5:54PM

• daneyulebub17_ESO
    daneyulebub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't care much for that last update until I saw the prices at the rededication shrine and it got my respec.
    This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your subscription to The Elder Scrolls Online. You will no longer be charged for a subscription on a recurring basis, and your access to the game will expire at the end of your current subscription cycle.

We're sad to see you go now, but we'll be happy to welcome you back at any time! Whenever you're ready to come back, your characters will be waiting for you, just like you left them. You can return anytime by resubscribing on the Manage Subscription page on your Elder Scrolls Online account.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now only if they enabled us to dye quivers and shields too, right now they feel like a wire in the eye..
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    No, there isn't a "groan" button.

I'm dying here :p
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon guys, Dye-al it down a bit on the jokes.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really crayon over all the new ugly colors I'm seeing everywhere, but then I realized paint nothing I can do about it.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to dye my hair. ZOS, where are them barber shops?

Alternatively, why can't we just put our head in one of them dye buckets? That would work for me.
    ;-)
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admit it OP , you are a father arent you?
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I want to dye my hair. ZOS, where are them barber shops?

Alternatively, why can't we just put our head in one of them dye buckets? That would work for me.
    ;-)

Could you make a dye-orama to demonstrate how this would work?
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't care much for that last update until I saw the prices at the rededication shrine and it got my respec.

Are you dye-nying an interest in the dyes? B)
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BTOG46 wrote: »
    I demand ZOS give us a groan button!

This is a do or dye demand.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Elad13
    Elad13
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this discussion dyed out yet????
  • Kreetar
    Kreetar
    ✭✭✭
    :unamused:
    dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArRashid wrote: »
    Now only if they enabled us to dye quivers and shields too, right now they feel like a wire in the eye..

*looks at original post*

*looks at quote*

*back to original post*

Soooo close to some kind of lethal weapon joke. That would have been "dye-no-mite".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5rU27ejQf4

• ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar thread? We know not what you speak of... it must be a pigment of your imagination.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Slovenian_Gamer
    Slovenian_Gamer
    ✭✭✭
    Guar thread? We know not what you speak of... it must be a pigment of your imagination.

Rather than making jokes, fix the *** bugs! Then when they're fixed, we can laugh then, but not now...
    Edited by Slovenian_Gamer on August 11, 2014 8:53PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather than making jokes, fix the *** bugs! Then when they're fixed, we can laugh then, but not now...

Forum mods are not devs. They don't fix bugs. Also, relax a little and grow a funny bone. Yeesh!
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if they were actually devs, I doubt a few posts on the forums would detract from debugging lol.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of folks dye-al up the intensity with their comments, which if not for the word filter would contain a full palette of colorful language.
    Edited by tinythinker on August 11, 2014 9:07PM

• Slovenian_Gamer
    Slovenian_Gamer
    ✭✭✭
    You never know, I've seen some strange devs like that *cough EA cough NFSW*
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You never know, I've seen some strange devs like that *cough EA cough NFSW*

Details?
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stahp.jpg
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is giving me dye-arrhea.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow lighten up. It's like anytime a CM posts at least one person has to jump down their throat about bugs no matter how unrelated the topic is. You honestly think they don't know about bugs and aren't telling the devs? You think the CM's communicating with us and joking with us like normal people is halting progress in any way? Come on already.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow lighten up. It's like anytime a CM posts at least one person has to jump down their throat about bugs no matter how unrelated the topic is. You honestly think they don't know about bugs and aren't telling the devs? You think the CM's communicating with us and joking with us like normal people is halting progress in any way? Come on already.
    He's clearly dye-ing for an answer from the devs ...
    ;-)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The closest I've seen the mods who respond to such threads come to being dye-abolical is in their fiendish love of silly word games. Hue knew they would be so into such things?

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colour me impressed.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Limbus
    Limbus
    ✭✭
    I would read this thread but I have a date at the dyener