The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 207 : The longest 10 minutes of my life.

DiligonCorTheris
Hello,

Yesterday evening July 30th at 21:06 GMT+1 I tried to login to my ESO account. Then for some reason it said I had to verify 'this' machine as my computer. So I looked it up in my e-mail, and guess what, the code was wrong, so I kept thinking that I was using spaces wrong or something like that. So as I kept trying, since it didn't say anything about there being a limit to filling in the machine verification code, I figured I could try it a few times. And guess what, then it said I had to wait 10 minutes. So at 21:18 I tried logging in again, and guess what, still 10 minutes.

Then somewhere around 22:00, and then I started 'fixing' it. I repaired the launcher, checked if my firewall was blocking it, rebooted my pc, and also 'refreshed' my internet connection. And the next day, july 31st, 10:00am in the morning I log in again, and guess what, it tells me I have to wait for 10 minutes!

So how do I fix this infinite blockade of 10 minutes?

Kind regards,

( Still not logged in: 11:19am 1/08/14 GMT+1 / 38 hours downtime)
Edited by DiligonCorTheris on August 1, 2014 9:19AM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm.. well.. as it's now 30 minutes after you posted the thread.. Have you go in? hehe
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -