The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Achievement "Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant" error

DougLeGuedin
DougLeGuedin
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I have a problem with the achievement Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant that rewards the player with the title Covenant Hero.
As we can see on this picture:
7quriiesnqay.jpg

I need to do Alik'r Desert Adventurer in order to complete the achievement, but when I check this particular achievement:
mu56xvl4v3pz.jpg
I have done it!

I do not know if this issue affect a lot of people or just me, nor if it is already known. It does not bother me as I do not want the title or the achievement in particular.
Just wanted you to know.

Thank you for reading.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of achievements are bugged with not completing, Zenimax said they are working on it for the dye system to function correctly next update. I wouldn't be uber confident though.
  • DougLeGuedin
    DougLeGuedin
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thank you for explaining.