Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can we get a detailed character sheet view?

Chuggernaut
Chuggernaut
✭✭✭
It's nice that I have passives, mundus stones, enchantments, potions, food, and skill buffs, but when I view my character sheet I cannot see how all these actually add up. Can we get a link of the Character sheet to a detailed character sheet with all the numbers?
My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might poke around http://www.esoui.com/addons.php

Somebody may have made one of these already.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll look into it.
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you find one link it here.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • KORJ
    KORJ
    ✭✭
    Addons...
    Players do work of developers ....

After 4 months of release, they add to the game painting armor.
    While werewolves, vampires, and a lot of other important content still broken.

how stupid

If not addons we would not even know how many things in this game is broken.
    Edited by KORJ on July 30, 2014 9:22PM
    FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    if you find one link it here.

Will do!
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    I need to test, but found this one already: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info372-HarvensExtendedStats.html
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KORJ wrote: »
    Addons...
    Players do work of developers ....

After 4 months of release, they add to the game painting armor.
    While werewolves, vampires, and a lot of other important content still broken.

how stupid

Ignoring the fact that add-ons were a design decision from the very get-go and something the players said they wanted from the very beginning, opinions are like the excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal, everyone's got one.
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on July 30, 2014 10:00PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KORJ wrote: »
    Addons...

Add Ons just customize the UI. I only use two of them, and not on all my characters. And I can do what the addons do with a pen and paper. Some people just want more information on screen than other people do, so we can customize our UI to provide it. How is that a broken game?

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    CSE_zpsb70ed77c.png
    Ok so it show more info which is nice. I'll play with it more tonight to see if it has any tooltips or anything.

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!!! Would love detailed character stats... the stats we have now are childs play, much too dumbed down for a serious MMO. Please, please give us access to detailed stats! Love this game and that would make it so much better imo.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so it show more info which is nice. I'll play with it more tonight to see if it has any tooltips or anything.

What you see here is what it does basically, there are no tooltips or anything from this addon. But even this is much better then what the default ui trusts us with already.

For what it's worth though, I agree that the default ui, especially concerning skill tooltips does an absolutely horrible job at explaining what's happening behind the scenes.

You literally can't tell at all what most abliities scale with; many of the design decisions behind skills are very counterintuitive and yet don't tell the player what they are. Class skills scaling with spellpower and melee weapon crit is downright deceptive IMO.
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to test, but found this one already: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info372-HarvensExtendedStats.html

I use that one, but read the description. The author explains a few typos with the extended character sheet. It's great though. This one is good too.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info141-SoftcapInfo.html
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so I leveled my Dunmer to 21 and unlocked Resist Flame resist-flame.png, and nothing changed for my fire resistance section of the character sheet. Does anyone know if it actually works?
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id like to see them too without an addon.
  • Reiterpallasch
    Reiterpallasch
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    How is that a broken game?

Because addons give you detailed information about things you wouldn't normally have, making it painfully obvious when things aren't working properly.

Does that ability really enhance another or make my damage go up? Without addons it's all guess work. With them you know right away if it is or not.