The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS general feature testing access bug (?)

MercutioElessar
MercutioElessar
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there!

I just went to the PTS (the first time, tbh) and wanted to try out not only the upcoming but some rather "older" features, too. And I found it really hard to do so since I didn't have access to those (upcoming) features.

E.g.:
- I couldn't raise, level a horse to see the changes and the gear progression on it (sattle bags etc.).
- I had to research traits at the same amount of time as I'd need in the normal game
- No access to the different dyes to test them on self crafted, different style armour.
- No easy access to raw or refined materials at a undefinete source like a vendor.
- No easy access to the motifs

I could continue this list quite a while, that's for sure.

Since the PTS is a test server for public to test features of the game the only logical reason not having access to those (upcoming) to be tested features and game content is, that the whole system is bugged.
Because how should one be able to test something if the content to be tested isn't provided (deliberately).

Hope to have an answer soon! 'Cause this way the PTS is nothing but a maybe bugged dissipation of ressources.
If I've ever offended you,
just know that from the bottom of my heart,
I really don't give a ***.

• MercutioElessar
    MercutioElessar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reaction? If this is a bug, it sure is a major one. Could one of the Admins be so kind to try to get an answer, please?

Edit: @ZOS_JasonLeavey and @ZOS_GinaBruno, you two are the only amdins around. Do you have information regarding this? It's been two weeks now and no one seems to have a clue.
    Edited by MercutioElessar on August 14, 2014 6:41AM

• MercutioElessar
    MercutioElessar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. It's been some time and no one ever answered or reacted on it.
    I'm a Trauma Nurse, boys and girls. I have medicine and am allowed to prescribe them. If you need something to increase concentration and perception: Please, just tell me.