The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AURIELS BOW who is the Best Player ! Lets vote !

• Metalxead
    Metalxead
    ✭✭
    Same here, i dont say Shido is a bad player, but most part of TOPing the charts (AP wise) is 24/7 online first of all, then a skill of group-train, and only last part (smallest) is actual personal skill.

According to this, i thnk he can be easy beaten in 1v1 or small scale pvp by another guys, who are much better players , but cant play 24/7.
    Metalxead - V14 Sorc - Auriels Bow/Thornblade/Haderus - Ex-Emperor - IDDQD,Arena.
  • Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    Metalxead wrote: »
    Same here, i dont say Shido is a bad player, but most part of TOPing the charts (AP wise) is 24/7 online first of all, then a skill of group-train, and only last part (smallest) is actual personal skill.

According to this, i thnk he can be easy beaten in 1v1 or small scale pvp by another guys, who are much better players , but cant play 24/7.

Then why weren't you able to do that too? hmm?
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Zinkaiser wrote: »

well im not saying shido is a bad player but it takes ZERO skill to get high on the scoreboard.

Skill = / = AP farm.

yeah sure, that's why you're #1 on the score board.

i was for 2-3 weeks and that is why i can tell. u dont need ANY skill for that.
    u just need endurance and a bomb group and the "skill" to spam 2-3 buttons.

because shido is very rarely to be found alone. but ive seen him dieing alot though ;)
    well also killing alot as well obviously.

u guy should stop your trolling in my opinion. this isnt even about shido being a good or bad player. its just about the fact that AP farm doesnt require any skill in this game.
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 3, 2014 6:53PM
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    isn't that what you need in every game? hmm? but I guess you lacked endurance, so that makes Shido better than you, oh and the top European player.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    nope. i just got bored of the AP farm trains.
    i prefer small scale and duelling now which actually requires skill but doesnt give that many points.
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    nope. i just got bored of the AP farm trains.
    i prefer small scale and duelling now which actually requires skill but doesnt give that many points.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the point you're making, you say that AP farming is skilless when you do not play the game as most people do is something irrational to say.

AP farming does need skill, how else can you amass all of these kills if you don't have the skill? also you think making a bombing group is easy? then go ahead, be my guest, you will die in 3 seconds from shido's bomb group.

Also shido did do small scale group PVP, I was there with him, we did 4 man, and 8 man groups, my sub ran out and I didn't bother renewing, or I would have been in the top 10 along with the guys.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    i refuse to argue with you anymore.
    feel free to think you would have won the discussion. have a nice..

• Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    i refuse to argue with you anymore.
    feel free to think you would have won the discussion. have a nice..

Of course I have won the argument, I used logic, you used hate and prejudice, and logic wins. Have a bad day. Not good luck.
  • griszax
    griszax
    ✭✭✭
    All it takes to be 1st on leaderboard is more free time than the rest , good aoe build and lots of oils in ur inventory :) Getting lots of AP is based on farming clueless players in large amounts .
    Sandriks EU Auriel's bow
  • makkon
    makkon
    ✭✭✭
    actually every one can carry any cyrodiil realm with 20+ ppl.
    one ts, with siege setup, with one leader.
    this tactic is known as the "steam locomotive"
    usually some randoms attached to the raid (5-20, depend on situation and success)

legendary shido? respect for what is still playing and leads. disrespect for what running with groups of 30+ ppl aka zerg.

not easy, but sometimes we went to respawn whole of the shido's zerg with 12-15 ppl.
    it is good what they are making videos now, after no skillfull groups left in test :) with 1 to 1 build like we have on our videos 1-1.5 month ago

with love, some zadrot's stranger aka regular red random
  • makkon
    makkon
    ✭✭✭
    probably coz no1 need it in teso? I mean no1 with rl :D
    guilds are depersonalized, players also. is there something to strive for?
    you die? nwm. click E and go again.

2 month left - no one took up the GvG challenge to 24 vs 24 (except one AD guild). for what this topic? blank
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    well i see this thread more as a votethread for small scalers. and regarding the votes most ppl here see it as i do.

just simply because u cannot tell about the skill of any 24+ group member because it is too easy to be carried by 2-3 good people which make the calls.

• zScars
    zScars
    ✭✭✭
    best sorcerer : scars
    Founder of Incognito Merchants. Join us- head to our thread for more info. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/121613/official-trading-incognito-merchants#latest
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    zScars wrote: »
    best sorcerer : scars

Yes, I like killing you :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    To all above posters, really? no skill? no sleep? more time? how about some respect to someone who can take on 10 by himself? like Shido did infront of my eyes? hmmm? well I did some healing but hey, I died later and he did the rest of the killing.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    To all above posters, really? no skill? no sleep? more time? how about some respect to someone who can take on 10 by himself? like Shido did infront of my eyes? hmmm? well I did some healing but hey, I died later and he did the rest of the killing.

i have respect for shido.
    for his way to motivate pugs. for his way to bring people to play together. for his leading style and for being a friendly and nice guy always - even though some people tend to flame him hard.

but i dont respect him for his personal skill - because he just doesnt show it off.
    i've played with him in small groups here and then when he wasnt emp.
    and sorry he was nothing special. not at all. he is used to have his imba buff and kinda doesnt even know anymore how to play without.

taking out 10 ppl with emperor buff is also not respectable. would be a shame if he couldnt.
    i was emp myself and fighting solo or in duos against 10-20 people is EXTREMELY easy because of your almost infinite ulti gain. especially when you are vamp with invis bats. then its probably not even possible to lose.
    so again - no, no respect for that.

personal skill is not endurance and leadership.
    personal skill is how you can handle your characters mechanics.
    personal skill is how u handle your skill rotation and how u actually win when u are outnumbered.
    personal skill is when u win 1v1s against other good people.

zerging and AP farming doesnt require personal skill. only leadership.

compare it to the army.
    a great general is by far not the best soldier because he can lead well.
    the best soldier is probably this one sniper who doesnt miss once in 200 shots.
    and THIS is the purpose of this thread.

so, trollkaiser. can u please accept this now? you stand alone with your **** opinion.
    thank you.

@ZOS i wish this forum had a ignore function because some ppl just make me mad here and even make me break my own rules - dont feed the troll.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-KnngacAjy0&feature=youtu.be
    video of shidos train and how he plays. those guys never use more than 1-2 skills on their bar. immovable - healing springs - healing springs -healing springs -healing springs-healing springs- healing springs immobable-healing springs-healing springs
    or immovable - impulse - impulse -impulse -impulse -impulse -impulse-impulse -immobable... etc
    seriously HOW can u call that skilled playing?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G3210n9_UKs&fmt=22&feature=youtu.be
    this (stolen from another thread - sorry @morostyle) with 7 vs up to 30'ish fights. 7v7 fights and actually using all 12 skills on your bars.

@Zinkaiser‌ just watch and compare those 2 videos.
    and if u - after watching - still insist on your strange opinion i actually have doubts in your mental health.

and once more time again:
    shido is probably one of the best leaders and entertainer in the game.
    but definatelly not the one with the greatest personal skill.
    he cant be, cause he doesnt play a skilled game.
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 4, 2014 6:58AM

• arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    Hi,

In 1 vs 1 situations:

- Sorc: Metalxead/Legendary Mage by far!!

- Templar: Legolas

- DK: I don't remember the name.

- NB: I don't remember the name (It's something like Magitha)

Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    On the discussion about skill:

Skill can't be measured. The amount of AP is not a sign for skill, because many factors are in play here. Total AP is a product of "Skill", playtime and the way one is playing. If you play 12+ hours a day - and some seem to do so - and you're running around in a bomb squad, you actually need nearly no skill at all to make a lot of AP. You only need a lot of dumb enemies, who can't get out of the way of a bomb squad. And there is no lack of those players in this game ...

IMO a player is skilled, if he can play with constantly good outcome under different and difficult circumstances (during a keepfight, 1on1, roaming small group etc.).

I won't nominate the "best" players, but some players it is difficult to play against:

Sorc: Lastivka

NB: (I will give name later as soon as I remember ^^)

Templar: (none comes to mind)

DK: Biggus Diccus
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Greif
    Greif

i have respect for shido.
    for his way to motivate pugs. for his way to bring people to play together. for his leading style and for being a friendly and nice guy always - even though some people tend to flame him hard.

but i dont respect him for his personal skill - because he just doesnt show it off.
    i've played with him in small groups here and then when he wasnt emp.
    and sorry he was nothing special. not at all. he is used to have his imba buff and kinda doesnt even know anymore how to play without.

taking out 10 ppl with emperor buff is also not respectable. would be a shame if he couldnt.
    i was emp myself and fighting solo or in duos against 10-20 people is EXTREMELY easy because of your almost infinite ulti gain. especially when you are vamp with invis bats. then its probably not even possible to lose.
    so again - no, no respect for that.

personal skill is not endurance and leadership.
    personal skill is how you can handle your characters mechanics.
    personal skill is how u handle your skill rotation and how u actually win when u are outnumbered.
    personal skill is when u win 1v1s against other good people.

zerging and AP farming doesnt require personal skill. only leadership.

compare it to the army.
    a great general is by far not the best soldier because he can lead well.
    the best soldier is probably this one sniper who doesnt miss once in 200 shots.
    and THIS is the purpose of this thread.

so, trollkaiser. can u please accept this now? you stand alone with your **** opinion.
    thank you.

@ZOS i wish this forum had a ignore function because some ppl just make me mad here and even make me break my own rules - dont feed the troll.....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-KnngacAjy0&feature=youtu.be
    video of shidos train and how he plays. those guys never use more than 1-2 skills on their bar. immovable - healing springs - healing springs -healing springs -healing springs-healing springs- healing springs immobable-healing springs-healing springs
    or immovable - impulse - impulse -impulse -impulse -impulse -impulse-impulse -immobable... etc
    seriously HOW can u call that skilled playing?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=G3210n9_UKs&fmt=22&feature=youtu.be
    this (stolen from another thread - sorry @morostyle) with 7 vs up to 30'ish fights. 7v7 fights and actually using all 12 skills on your bars.

@Zinkaiser‌ just watch and compare those 2 videos.
    and if u - after watching - still insist on your strange opinion i actually have doubts in your mental health.

and once more time again:
    shido is probably one of the best leaders and entertainer in the game.
    but definatelly not the one with the greatest personal skill.
    he cant be, cause he doesnt play a skilled game.

He´s right.

I was myself in the maybe strongest "bomb train" ever... RADIOAKTIV from Dawnbreaker. Sometimes we switched to AB end killed near to the whole map without diing (at primetime).

It was SO EASY to kill pugs even 24 vs 150 ( and we had this umbers often vs us ) that i lvl next to bombing my skills, because i only need to use 3 of them + MANY negates at bigger fights.

No skill needed at all...only a good Leader and good taktik !

And i must say shido has some of it.... he leads his noobs good and also has some nice taktiks (not taktiks in fights, thats why we still can kill them, but really good taktiks to get keeps) . I have respect for that, and his group also gets better.

But they are not even near to the skill from other groups.... and lighyears far away from radioaktiv.

Also as solo player he is not the best, but also learns. In first days i could kill him solo as he was emp... i dont think i could do it anymore, so also respect for that.

I have no respect at all for his 50+ppl trains and his night keep actions BUT he wins for AD and this is only because of him....

Many left Auriels because the fun get lost to fight vs 50ppl train at night.... and i also think it is still a game.. and i hope the shido zerg knows that you do this many many many hours till 5am for only 10k gold..... and the hate from the other factions.

I hope on next campaign it gets all a bit more normal, or i´m going to switch on campaign where i dont need to see so much trains.
    Edited by Greif on August 4, 2014 9:30AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well @DontBeAfraid‌, as a *** member myself, I can't really comment on Shido's 1v1 or 1vMany capabilities as I only see him as the train driver of the *** train.

Two things though:
    1) If you think the group is all about Impulse and Healing Springs you've got another thing coming. Go build a train on Impulse and Healing Springs and come see if you get wiped or not. Ignorance is bliss

2) I take a exception to your quote "he cant be, cause he doesn't play a skilled game". There are different types of skills and leading is as much a skill as is solo play. The fact you don't see skill in efficient leading doesn't mean there isn't. The leader calls the ulties, the directions, the strategy, and ultimately brings the confidence and organisation in the group. It's also the most effective way to win the campaign as evidence has shown, which makes this the best application of shido's skills

In other words, don't let you dislike for trains mask the fact it takes skill and patience to build and maintain a successful one.
    EU | PC | AD
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Greif wrote: »

I was myself in the maybe strongest "bomb train" ever... RADIOAKTIV from Dawnbreaker.

well i remember a lot of fights against your group. but i cannot remember one loss :-)
    Well @DontBeAfraid‌, as a *** member myself, I can't really comment on Shido's 1v1 or 1vMany capabilities as I only see him as the train driver of the *** train.

Two things though:
    1) If you think the group is all about Impulse and Healing Springs you've got another thing coming. Go build a train on Impulse and Healing Springs and come see if you get wiped or not. Ignorance is bliss

2) I take a exception to your quote "he cant be, cause he doesn't play a skilled game". There are different types of skills and leading is as much a skill as is solo play. The fact you don't see skill in efficient leading doesn't mean there isn't. The leader calls the ulties, the directions, the strategy, and ultimately brings the confidence and organisation in the group. It's also the most effective way to win the campaign as evidence has shown, which makes this the best application of shido's skills

In other words, don't let you dislike for trains mask the fact it takes skill and patience to build and maintain a successful one.

well u should read my post again and try to understand it properly i suggest.

to 1)
    as said, i've been playing in my "own" bomb train for a while which is how i became emperor. and i also played in shidos train 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks.
    so i actually know what im talking about. 95% is just immovable, impulse, healingsprings. well ok.. could mention ultis.

to 2)
    as said i respect him for being a great leader and coordinator and entertainer and motivator. i would even go as far to call him "the man of the (AD) people!"
    but i this thread here is about the best dk/sorc/nb/temp/group/leader.
    shido might win the best leader vote but definatelly never the dk or best player over all votings.

that is pretty much my point in the last 7 posts i wrote. dunno why its so hard to get this :/
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 4, 2014 9:49AM

• Greif
    Greif

I was myself in the maybe strongest "bomb train" ever... RADIOAKTIV from Dawnbreaker.

well i remember a lot of fights against your group. but i cannot remember one loss :-)

lol marlic...ask magica how often.. maybe you rember something really wrong. at our beginnings the yellow raid was stronger... but we saw you maybe 5 times after that we never saw a good yellow train again.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭

lol marlic...ask magica how often.. maybe you rember something really wrong. .

you and your sense of yourself...

thats btw why i edited my vote post AGAIN.
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 4, 2014 9:52AM

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    to 1)
    as said, i've been playing in my "own" bomb train for a while which is how i became emperor. and i also played in shidos train 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks.
    so i actually know what im talking about. 95% is just immovable, impulse, healingsprings. well ok.. could mention ultis.

M'kay, that's strange since we don't really use Impulse. It's pretty much synergies all the way.
    but i this thread here is about the best dk/sorc/nb/temp/group/leader.
    shido might win the best leader vote but definatelly never the dk or best player over all votings.

that is pretty much my point in the last 7 posts i wrote. dunno why its so hard to get this :/

I understand and I agree with your main point. I never suggested Shido for any of the titles mentioned. However you did say in the post I quoted that there was lack of skill in leading trains and I strongly disagreed with that particular point of yours. I still stand by that, whether you agree or not.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Greif
    Greif
    to 1)

You ONLY get emp because magica de hex reset his points... dont remember you anymore if you was the second or the 20 in the long row from dawnbreaker emps..... and ofc you dont get it because bomb group because then all other would have the same points....

i dont say anythink to the rest... you really like to talk ..... i think.

then you killed us 20 times what ever if you want so, i´m not going to go vs a guy like you and not in an forum... the only point was, no skill needed at all...

i didn´t know that you leeded the group... and ofc they were at beginning the best group on dawnbreaker ! but after a real short time and i mean 1-2 weeks we never saw you again .....

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt lead that group. zebo was the leader and callmaker and i think we were active for like 3-4-5 weeks.

but w/e the entire discussion is pretty pointless since i just wanted to say how easy it is to get on top of the leaderboard.

and yes i like to talk. but i believe u stand nowhere behind me about that :-)

ps: and ofc i only was emp because 4 people resetted their points before me.
    we wanted to crown the entire group as emperor and we were pretty successful with that - on a campaign which was by no means a ghost or inacitve camapaign.
    we even were by far the underdog / underpopulated realm!

and well.. :-) that only worked because we were one of the first groups that played the impuls train!
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 4, 2014 10:30AM

• Greif
    Greif
    i didnt lead that group. zebo was the leader and callmaker and i think we were active for like 3-4-5 weeks.

but w/e the entire discussion is pretty pointless since i just wanted to say how easy it is to get on top of the leaderboard.

and yes i like to talk. but i believe u stand nowhere behind me about that :-)

yea ok... we startet with dawnbreaker after 1 1/2 months after relase.... maybe thats why we meet us not so often.

yea maybe :-)
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are many good players on AB that are not high ranking in the leaderboards. As someone already said, AP farming does not necessarily means player skill.
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctor Jones for best templar. Never seen him wear clothes. Swords? Fire? Spells? Nope Dr Jones aint taking any of your trash he will heal right through it. <3 you Dr Jones
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    doctor jones is not only the best player, he is the only legit player. you are all exploiters and hackers, except for doctor jones
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese