The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AURIELS BOW who is the Best Player ! Lets vote !

• shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Hello all
    Nice thread,

My Overall assessment,

Best sorcs, Tuvi, Sandriks, Lastivka, and Greif. (Lilithlotus if only he didnt quit).

Best templar, Decimo, Ontiss, Snapifytv, maylin, obodo.

Best NB, Quicky Ra, Hattori Hanzo.

Best DK, Dead baby face, Karisha, Foggy, illmariel, and Magica de Hex.

Best group and leading, K o C, S.W.A.T, Karisha's group.

Other factions excluding AD:

Best sorcs, Lastivka, Greif.

Temp, Maylin, Obodo.

NB, Quicky again.

DK, Karisha.

team and leading, Karisha hands down EP is worthless without karisha.
    Edited by shidoq8 on July 30, 2014 9:26PM
    A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • Maylinh
    Maylinh
    ✭✭✭
    Best Sorc is: Hussein le Khajiit

Best NB is: Hussein le khajiit

Best DK is: Hussein le khajiit

Best Templar is: Hussein le khajiit

Best Group is: Hussein le khajiit's group

Best Leader is: Hussein le khajiit

Hussein le khajiit needs nerfed.

+1. I still remember the day this guy impressed me BIG time. I always thought he was an NB. Then i found out he was DK. A DK who can play an NB like he does: he is the best!
    Edited by Maylinh on July 30, 2014 9:27PM
    EP| Maylin - Templar v16 - Ava 32
    EP| Lulu White - DK v16 (Nerfed to CC-bot) Ava 30
    EP| Karma Baby - Sorc v16 - Ava 21
    EP| Scrubbadub - NB v16 - AvA 19
    EP| Shini'qua - fotm DK v16 - AvA 13
    DC| -Aeya - DK v16 - AvA 14

Pls accountbound AvA ranks, pls give us dynamic ulti back, kthnxbai

Quit
  • Malik Battle-Born
    So I was looking through the forums and I find this post. It says enemies only but to be honest most are just naming from their Alliance and then saying the top name on the other faction that is not AD soo I'm gonna play it your way and give truthful reasons why these people are the best and I will give counter arguments to the ones I disagree with. Let's begin.

Best Sorc is: From my side just because I have played with them a lot it will be either Eleanor Storm or Tharenin Nirat. and enemy will be Lastivka EP

Best NB is: I think is Quicky Ra EP and Hattori Hanzo AD

Best DK is: Personally I think Shido is. Not just because he is Emperor. But because he as will and spirit. He continues too lead groups and teach those who do not know a lot about PvP and trains them up. I will stick by the choice. Enemy I will have to say Karisha, I have been killed many times by this person and hear a lot of things haha.

Best Templar is: I don't really so any templars so I am leaving this one

Best Group is: S.W.A.T. I personally think this is the best group. We have conquered the map many times turned it yellow and have defend well. Even when Team Violet is up and sharing the map. We have not given up and always pushed through even when we thought we couldn't do it.

Best Leader is: Shido. He is a friendly person and continues to run S.W.A.T. and lead it well. He has put a lot of time and effort into this group and sat down and thought about tactics. He does not flame when people struggle or they mess up a little. He rallies everyone together and continues the fight through. He gets a lot of hate for his "Night caps" But to be honest when I do these "Night caps" I see a lot of reds and blues so I'm not sure if AD are on a different time zone compared to the EP and DC. Who knows.But all I can say Shido is the best lead.
  • felinounetteb16_ESO
    felinounetteb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Best Sorc is: Kazzia (AD) either solo or attacking group (hit the 6th place in one week on his own) and really good appreciation of his potential as sorcerer

Best NB is: eitheir Quicky as ennemy or Wilmo (AD). I agree that its not because theyre not part of arena that "unknown" (from arena) player are not better

Best DK is: Yacal :) (AD)

Best Templar is: Rhadamantev (AD)

Best Group is: *** because they succeed in rallying a lot of inorganised AD and are open and comprehensive.
    Moreover they had the patience to get alliance between guilds and offer an open ts, nothing more valuable than this kind of mind and it pays :)

Best Leader is: Shido of course who gives aldmeri its first place and Imariel
  • felinounetteb16_ESO
    felinounetteb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    K.O.C is *** lol censorship?
  • Greif
    Greif
    shidoq8 wrote: »
    Hello all
    Nice thread,

My Overall assessment,

Best sorcs, Tuvi, Sandriks, Lastivka, and Greif. (Lilithlotus if only he didnt quit).

Best templar, Decimo, Ontiss, Snapifytv, maylin, obodo.

Best NB, Quicky Ra, Hattori Hanzo.

Best DK, Dead baby face, Karisha, Foggy, illmariel, and Magica de Hex.

Best group and leading, K o C, S.W.A.T, Karisha's group.

Other factions excluding AD:

Best sorcs, Lastivka, Greif.

Temp, Maylin, Obodo.

NB, Quicky again.

DK, Karisha.

team and leading, Karisha hands down EP is worthless without karisha.

Fair Sportsman !

And we have big trouble with each other... but you made your Group much better and i also think you are no bad leader !

BUT stay with 24ppl and do your Raids at normal time and not only vs randoms.. and i think you get more "positive" fame and not only the bad !

Ok but this is not the point here ! So more votes pls !

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    hmm i have a little bit the feeling that most of the people vote only the people they play with .. but well i guess that was expectable though.
    i kinda tend to do that as well i guess.

well my votes:

Best Sorc(es) is: hex de magica in duels, oui, fel (best support!!), koma grey, tuvi, lastivka ---- actually there is quite a number of good sorces lately

Best NB(s) is: nathaerizh, neithi, quicky ra

Best DK(s) is: well probably not me :D --- uhm magic de hex, foggy, Lorion, gank me im famous (best oil spammer:D ) and themdogesbites for being the most lazy guy ever! ;)

Best Templar is: hmm good templars are super rare though, only know maylin. rest doesnt really shine. and oh well to be fair papedipupi when he doesnt have his "monthlies" :p

Best Group is: i have no idea about good groups. team yellow was the best group ;-)

Best Leader was/is: Zebo, even he left us!, GANK ME IM FAMOUS has a really nice leading style as well
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 3, 2014 6:10PM
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Best Group: Nah.. Big Grps dont show any skill, so i vote for Magica´s Grp!

what is magicas group? :D
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering the fights i've had in 1v1, the only person high ranked that i know of that plays really well would be lastivka (EP sorc). Rest mentionned before don't shine in 1V1, and are nominated because they know how to spam batswarm and thus farm ap.

On the other hand, i'll have to give best leader to Shido, as even though we hate him for doing night caps, he leads his groups well and seems to be the only reason ad manages to get so much faction points.

Don't know any leader from EP.

For DC side, i'll give best leader to Biggus Diccus ! Good mix of skill and humor, makes for great raid nights.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the fights i've had in 1v1, the only person high ranked that i know of that plays really well would be lastivka (EP sorc). Rest mentionned before don't shine in 1V1, and are nominated because they know how to spam batswarm and thus farm ap.

well, then you simply dont duel much.
    most of the mentioned people here did already beat lativka or at least gave a good fight.

edit: my post kinda sounds like lativka wasnt good. my point is just there is alot of good people and most of the top mentioned guys really deserve being voted.
    but well i nominated lativka in my personal votes for a reason ;)
    Edited by DontBeAfraid on July 31, 2014 12:13AM

• Metalxead
    Metalxead
    ✭✭
    Hi there, i am from Cyrodiil Dueling Arena guild (actualy starting point was dueling Legolas,Me as Metalxead and Debon), and we need make some evenets like duels of *top*, Just idea here.

"Enemies only"
    Best Sorc is: can remember only Lastivka (EP)

Best NB is: None

Best DK is: Lorein (EP),

Best Templar is: Debon (DC)

Best raid (ZADrots RU) (EP)

Cant say much, coz better say nothin than a *** talkin.

From my POV to this situation, i am rarely beaten at all, sometimes almost bored.. Only few people's can make my fight serious and for 100%. I wanna chalenge, dueling any time (almost) /w @Metalxead
    Now when lags are gone, i can start to prepare and organise 1v1 tournament with prizes. (and comeback to game after 2~ weeks of afk).

Sorry for my english, not my native, peace.
    Edited by Metalxead on July 31, 2014 12:54AM
    Metalxead - V14 Sorc - Auriels Bow/Thornblade/Haderus - Ex-Emperor - IDDQD,Arena.
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol u dare not to put me there? Hell on you! :D
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • shidoq8
    shidoq8
    ✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »
    Lol u dare not to put me there? Hell on you! :D

Hll u r the best epic legendary flamer this game has ever seen and i miss ur fkin flames man COME BACK NOW flame the randoms so they dont slack

A wise man once said "They panic when they see our bomb group cuz we are SWAT."

The Legendary Shido - EU - AD - DK, The Only Emperor of AB.
    S.W.A.T GM and Raid Leader the best bomb group EU.
  • MrNice
    MrNice
    Soul Shriven
    Don't agree that ouhou and Shido are good. Mine Kill Counters Stats says that ouhou is num 3 person killed by me (41 kills of him). Shido (Kill Counter Stats num 17 - 26 kills) - can't do anything. Only stuck very very big group when noone can use skills because of lags.
    Where were best groups of AD and DC when we suggested to paricipate in GvG wars? http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/113024/eu-zadrots-guild-ep-invites-dc-and-ad-to-participate-in-gvg-wars
    Actually I can't say about any group of EP (cause I'm from EP) but in my opinion there is no good groups from AD or DC. Maybe these groups are good against PUG's, but against team (like us for example) they are not. :D
    Edited by MrNice on July 31, 2014 4:46AM
  • Greif
    Greif
    Metalxead wrote: »
    Hi there, i am from Cyrodiil Dueling Arena guild (actualy starting point was dueling Legolas,Me as Metalxead and Debon), and we need make some evenets like duels of *top*, Just idea here.

"Enemies only"
    Best Sorc is: can remember only Lastivka (EP)

Best NB is: None

Best DK is: Lorein (EP),

Best Templar is: Debon (DC)

Best raid (ZADrots RU) (EP)

Cant say much, coz better say nothin than a *** talkin.

From my POV to this situation, i am rarely beaten at all, sometimes almost bored.. Only few people's can make my fight serious and for 100%. I wanna chalenge, dueling any time (almost) /w @Metalxead
    Now when lags are gone, i can start to prepare and organise 1v1 tournament with prizes. (and comeback to game after 2~ weeks of afk).

Sorry for my english, not my native, peace.

Hi,

yea this was the duel Guild, and we meet us to an tournament (but was not a real one).

I think i had about 12 fights vs your ppl, also 2 vs Metalxead.

The most i won after 10 seconds, the other ARENA member won in same time the Fights.

But it is about 1 month Ago and i would love to fight you ones more !

And your Russian Group is really strong and you are all nice people and it was much fun with you.

• DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    who excactly is the leader of "Cryrodiil Duelling Arena"?

since i hear some interest in a possible merge with arena i would like to talk to him/her if possible ;)

• LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to talk to Legolas I guess, he's the guildmaster. However, Karisha is also an officer as well as metalxead and a couple of other people, including myself.
  • Metalxead
    Metalxead
    ✭✭

Hi,

yea this was the duel Guild, and we meet us to an tournament (but was not a real one).

I think i had about 12 fights vs your ppl, also 2 vs Metalxead.

Now i remember you. We was fighting two times, as i can remember now it was 1:1 ? It was long time ago, and i wanna duel again :), especiali with my *new* (3-4~weeks) build.

Metalxead - V14 Sorc - Auriels Bow/Thornblade/Haderus - Ex-Emperor - IDDQD,Arena.
  • Greif
    Greif
    No we hat 3 fights :-) 1 i cant push skills , the other both i won really fast. But i think you are much better now. You used bad skills.
  • MagicaDeHex
    MagicaDeHex
    ✭✭
    Best Sorc is: Fel, Tuvi, Oui, Lastivka, Grief

Best NB is: Luisana, Quicky Ra, Nathaerizh, Neithi and ofc Vidrinath Est (stam build)

Best DK is: Foggy, Marlic, GANK ME IM FAMOUS

Best Templar is: Maylin, Papedipupi

Best Group is: Zodrots or what they are called.. EP Russian grp.

Best Leader is: GANK ME IM FAMOUS
    Edited by MagicaDeHex on August 1, 2014 1:05PM
    Magica De Hex - V14 DK Aldmeri Dominion - Rank 45
    Hex De Magica - V14 Sorc Ebonheart Pact - Rank 23
    Magika Hex - V14 NB Aldmeri Dominion - Rank 7

• Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me for all classes and factions!
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

short: our small grp <3
    and btw. dont call me Nathaerizh, i hate this complicated name -_-

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭

short: our small grp <3
    and btw. dont call me Nathaerizh, i hate this complicated name -_-

we should name the group to the guy who is always forced to wear the crown! :p

• DlSTORTlON
    DlSTORTlON
    ✭✭✭
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    Best DK: Avengers (do DC have any other DKs that dont use a bow?)
    Best NB: Erdrick
    Best Sorc: Oui
    Best Templar: Milizia
    Best Group: the french group (apologies for not knowing the leader/name)

EBONHEART PACT
    Best DK: Foggy
    Best NB: Luisana
    Best Sorc: Lastivka
    Best Templar: obodo / Maylin
    Best Group: Karisha's

ALDMERI DOMINION
    Best DK: Gank Me Im Famous / themdogesbite / Magica de Hex
    Best NB: Soulac (Nathaerizh)
    Best Sorc: Tuvi
    Best Templar: HellSeesYou / Zoukon Valdar
    Best Group: K.O.C open raids / Tom Cruise's bomb squad
    Best Leader: Tom Cruise / Gank Me Im Famous / Holtzy
    Best Support: Fel

BEST EMPEROR (cross faction): the legendary shido - doesnt just go around in small groups all the time - leads groups
    Edited by DlSTORTlON on August 14, 2014 1:44AM
    ZOS - proving that incompetence is rewarded more often than not since 2007

Elder Scrolls Online - Designed by geniuses, implemented by Mr. Bean
  • Kira_Night
    Kira_Night
    ✭✭
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    Best DK: Avengers
    Best NB: Erdrick
    Best Sorc: Oui
    Best Templar: Milizia
    Best Raid Group: Ouhou´s
    Best Leader: don't know

EBONHEART PACT
    Best DK: Fanfaron
    Best NB: Makkon
    Best Sorc: Jah'leria
    Best Templar: Lindala
    Best Raid Group: ZaDrots
    Best Leader: Fanfaron

ALDMERI DOMINION
    Best DK: Gank Me Im Famous
    Best NB: Soulac (Nathaerizh)
    Best Sorc: Tuvi
    Best Templar: HellSeesYou
    Best Raid Group: Shido's group / IDDQD
    Best Leader: Shido

See you guys on the battlefield with new guild capes.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Kira_Night wrote: »

See you guys on the battlefield with new guild capes.

"Arena" tabards gonna be the best! :P

• Lescart
    Lescart
    ✭✭
    Best Group from Blues: Ouhou Erson Erdick
    Best Group from Yellow: Shidos
    Lescart - Magier - PvP Gilde: Blutlied
  • Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser
    The best player would be the one who's on top of the list, and this player happens to be The Legendary Shido. Anyone who disagrees with this should have their brains checked and maybe visit a psychologist.

Crying a river because Shido happens to be the best player and you're not is not going to change that fact. So grow up and learn how to play better and maybe in the next round you might win.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    Zinkaiser wrote: »
    The best player would be the one who's on top of the list, and this player happens to be The Legendary Shido. Anyone who disagrees with this should have their brains checked and maybe visit a psychologist.

Crying a river because Shido happens to be the best player and you're not is not going to change that fact. So grow up and learn how to play better and maybe in the next round you might win.

well im not saying shido is a bad player but it takes ZERO skill to get high on the scoreboard.

Skill = / = AP farm.

Edited by DontBeAfraid on August 3, 2014 5:08PM

• Zinkaiser
    Zinkaiser

well im not saying shido is a bad player but it takes ZERO skill to get high on the scoreboard.

Skill = / = AP farm.

yeah sure, that's why you're #1 on the score board.