The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB - Stam Build - Update 3 - in anyone else considering this??

Suntzu1414
Was considering to respec my NB, with Update 3

Does anyone have a viable STAM build they are willing to share.

Since the Update 3 will provide much need love for STAM, was considering going over to the STAM SIDE(verse dark side)...

thank you
DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some day people will learn that stamina and magicka builds are both inferior to hybrid builds.

And some day pigs will fly, and uncle sheo won't like cheese anymore.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Suntzu1414
    I understand, and utilize a similar method in PvE.

Still, in PvP. What weapon (guild) skills are available, that provide similar "hit" as magika?

I've been looking at picking up 2HD, to get Charge (morph provides stun).
    I'm already Utilizing Bow - magnum / Posion Inject ...
    -

Would you have any insights here.

Regards
    ST
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as Veiled Strike, Teleport Strike, and Assassin's Blade scale off of spell power and cost magicka, then I will never go stamina on my Nightblade.

Class abilities in general are too good compared to weapon abilities, you pretty much have to cap magicka as any build.

It is going to take much more than the small tweaks they are doing to make a pure stamina build competitive.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what you want to do. In Raid PvE most of your told Skills are useless.
    Veiled Strike will do less DMG than Rapid Strike, cause Rapid Strike does more DPS, add in Blood Craze for it's Dot will push the DPS even more. Teleport Strike is nit needed. Assassins Blade only during execution phase. And even there you can use Rapid Strike as Stamina dump if you run out of Magicka with Assassins Blade, cause of 20% more DMG with Rapid Strike after the boss drops to 25% HP.

As fo PvP, with Surprise Attack I can debuff my Enemys Armor for 40%, just like Light Armor User gets there 40% Spell pen. passiv.

With the Stun from Surprise Attack, attacking with Rapid Strike will hit for 15% more DMG.
    If I can get a Stun to my Enemy at 25% Health he is just dead with a DMG Bonus of 35% to Rapid Strike. Same for Imobilized or Disorient.

Net that to Shadowy Disguise gives us a 100% Crit Rapid Strike with 35% DMG Bonus. Who will really need Assassin's Blade?

And if the Enemy will run away? Well, Weapon Swap to Bow and Snipe him down, cause he will never reach more than 40y in 2 Seconds.

In PvP, there are already nice ways to insert Stamina Skills. It is just PvE that gives Magicka DMG such an OP state.

I wouldn't be surprised that this is the hard thing to balance out both Skill Ressources, cause if you do it wrong, than PvE will be balanced but PvP will just be dominated via Stamina Skills, cause today they already can perform quite well.
    Edited by Kego on July 30, 2014 10:45AM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    As long as Veiled Strike, Teleport Strike, and Assassin's Blade scale off of spell power and cost magicka, then I will never go stamina on my Nightblade.

Class abilities in general are too good compared to weapon abilities, you pretty much have to cap magicka as any build.

It is going to take much more than the small tweaks they are doing to make a pure stamina build competitive.

I have a stamina build and my Ambush/Soul Harvest/Impale hits just has hard as when I cap magicka and my bow cuts down casters with a ranged interrupt.

People are going to have to get over stamina, you're not meant to be playing a pure stamina build, the game isn't built that way. My stamina build STILL has almost all magic class abilities on my bar, I just use them for buffing and defense.

My stamina bow build (some would call hybrid) which I built just to see how it was, is about 100% times more survivable than my magicka build ever was. With 1900 stamina, 107 stamina regen and Siphon Strikes I can use my bow attacks (snipe and acid arrow) and still keep my stamina hovering around 80% in combat with full medium armour dodge reduction I can dodge more than anyone else, with the bow speed boost on dodge I roll away from the enemy after killing back to my zerg and still have all my magicka left for Dark Cloak as I go (dodge roll, short delay before the boost, dark cloak, then the speed boost kicks in and I get a speeded stealth).

Magic builds can't touch me, I can dodge too much and have too much magicka (and my magicka regen is still at cap) sat with nothing to do other than stealth (which can be used like dodging when you get the timing down) and fear when anyone gets near me.

It's now become a running joke in Team Speak as entire zergs chase me, a single player, dodge rolling 7 times in a row back towards the friendly zerg threading in Dark Cloak as the dodges avoid attempts to stop me. In larger battles, with 1.2k Snipes (with heal debuff) I can sit back and pick off enemies that I see with low health without needing to move into battle.

All of this, and I can still Ambush crit for 700, Soul Harvest for 1.2k and impale crit for 900 when I need a fast output of burst.

As Lynx said above, hybrid builds are the way to go and that's very true with Nightblade.

This is my build, despite the class abilities on my bars, this is with full stamina glyhps and uses the bow (with snipe and venom arrow) almost totally, changing only when I need to close them down and land Soul Harvest when they don't expect me to go melee. It simply doesn't work as well when you put everything into magckia, the build just loses everything that makes it better than pure magicka builds.

Swallow Soul can be replaced with a weapon attack, I left it that way because it will work with all weapons. It works fine with weapon attacks from DW, Shield, 2 handers, as well as Resto staff.

Ambush can be replaced if you wish with Shield or 2 handers having decent gap closers.

My personal build
    http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcRXyg0k9MW9M8IPU48fXGH8fXhs8IrtP8GFts8GHRG8IPU48innU8IfVM8IrtP8injt8LxRn8p7JMdBvT6MdBvj6MdBEI6MdBEp6cdBET8y7HLR3a6rR3f6MfQE16MfQE36MfQlr6MfQlu6MfQlI8t7H68g7HrsXy6rsXt6MipLW6MipL46MippV6Mippo6Mippq8C7DLzqa6Lzqq6Lzqu6MGFWc6MGFWi6MGFWA6MGFWn8D7DLzdm6rbMz6MIsaM6MIrv36MIrEf6MIrEh8F7DLzrJ6Lbut6MIPNU6MIPAh6MIPAT6MIPAv8P7ardYw857azx3TH6cx3TJ6cx3TO6cx3T38zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on July 30, 2014 2:12PM
  • Suntzu1414
    guys. thanks.

really appreciate you making the time.

..you have given me a lot to think about.
    I think it all boils down to playing style...

Just hate being one trick pony.

Warm Regards.
    ST

• Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »

I have a stamina build and my Ambush/Soul Harvest/Impale hits just has hard as when I cap magicka and my bow cuts down casters with a ranged interrupt.

People are going to have to get over stamina, you're not meant to be playing a pure stamina build, the game isn't built that way. My stamina build STILL has almost all magic class abilities on my bar, I just use them for buffing and defense.

My stamina bow build (some would call hybrid) which I built just to see how it was, is about 100% times more survivable than my magicka build ever was. With 1900 stamina, 107 stamina regen and Siphon Strikes I can use my bow attacks (snipe and acid arrow) and still keep my stamina hovering around 80% in combat with full medium armour dodge reduction I can dodge more than anyone else, with the bow speed boost on dodge I roll away from the enemy after killing back to my zerg and still have all my magicka left for Dark Cloak as I go (dodge roll, short delay before the boost, dark cloak, then the speed boost kicks in and I get a speeded stealth).

Magic builds can't touch me, I can dodge too much and have too much magicka (and my magicka regen is still at cap) sat with nothing to do other than stealth (which can be used like dodging when you get the timing down) and fear when anyone gets near me.

It's now become a running joke in Team Speak as entire zergs chase me, a single player, dodge rolling 7 times in a row back towards the friendly zerg threading in Dark Cloak as the dodges avoid attempts to stop me. In larger battles, with 1.2k Snipes (with heal debuff) I can sit back and pick off enemies that I see with low health without needing to move into battle.

All of this, and I can still Ambush crit for 700, Soul Harvest for 1.2k and impale crit for 900 when I need a fast output of burst.

As Lynx said above, hybrid builds are the way to go and that's very true with Nightblade.

This is my build, despite the class abilities on my bars, this is with full stamina glyhps and uses the bow (with snipe and venom arrow) almost totally, changing only when I need to close them down and land Soul Harvest when they don't expect me to go melee. It simply doesn't work as well when you put everything into magckia, the build just loses everything that makes it better than pure magicka builds.

Swallow Soul can be replaced with a weapon attack, I left it that way because it will work with all weapons. It works fine with weapon attacks from DW, Shield, 2 handers, as well as Resto staff.

Ambush can be replaced if you wish with Shield or 2 handers having decent gap closers.

My personal build
    http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcRXyg0k9MW9M8IPU48fXGH8fXhs8IrtP8GFts8GHRG8IPU48innU8IfVM8IrtP8injt8LxRn8p7JMdBvT6MdBvj6MdBEI6MdBEp6cdBET8y7HLR3a6rR3f6MfQE16MfQE36MfQlr6MfQlu6MfQlI8t7H68g7HrsXy6rsXt6MipLW6MipL46MippV6Mippo6Mippq8C7DLzqa6Lzqq6Lzqu6MGFWc6MGFWi6MGFWA6MGFWn8D7DLzdm6rbMz6MIsaM6MIrv36MIrEf6MIrEh8F7DLzrJ6Lbut6MIPNU6MIPAh6MIPAT6MIPAv8P7ardYw857azx3TH6cx3TJ6cx3TO6cx3T38zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

Interesting Build. A few questions for you. Do you keep Siphoning Attacks on all the time? Would Focused Aim be better as the Snipe morph? You are using Bow attacks so would the extra damage with ranged attacks be better for burst?

Why did you choose 1h/S over Dual Wield?
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he choosed 1h/s for defence and CC Finisher.
    Dual Wield gives you no Anytime Stun at the Enemy. Only chance would be Ambush -> Dark Cloak -> Surprise Attack.
    But that is inferior to simple Shielded Assault -> Impale

His playstyle would be Bow DMG until ~30% HP, than Shielded Assault -> Impale. If enough Ultimate is gain he could earlier Assault and play out Soul Harvest -> Impale.

The only downside of that build that I would see is, that it provides no Selfheal outside of Absorb Magic. But on this one, with currently so many Mages in the Game it could work out well to regenerate.

Anyway, it is just awesome how many good builds you can play in PvP.
    Edited by Kego on July 31, 2014 9:41AM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kego wrote: »
    I think he choosed 1h/s for defence and CC Finisher.
    Dual Wield gives you no Anytime Stun at the Enemy. Only chance would be Ambush -> Dark Cloak -> Surprise Attack.
    But that is inferior to simple Shielded Assault -> Impale

His playstyle would be Bow DMG until ~30% HP, than Shielded Assault -> Impale. If enough Ultimate is gain he could earlier Assault and play out Soul Harvest -> Impale.

The only downside of that build that I would see is, that it provides no Selfheal outside of Absorb Magic. But on this one, with currently so many Mages in the Game it could work out well to regenerate.

Anyway, it is just awesome how many good builds you can play in PvP.

You've actually said everything I would have said about my own build. :)

Yeah I've used this build as DW before and it's fine, but I just end up feeling like I may as well have just used a restro staff when I do (I hate it and don't).

1h/shield as my compromise and actually gives you a good finisher (and you're right you can get a really high Soul Harvest if you've used the bow for most of the fight), as you said yourself as well as great passives for blocking.

You're right about the heal, on both points I don't have one and I tend to be getting heals from other players. That said, I have been thinking about dropping Absorb Magic for Swallow Soul (AM can be heavy on my precious stamina as well so I can't keep it running for as long as I'd like), although every time I do I end up running across a macroing spamming Sorc and curse myself that i dropped it.
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxom wrote: »
    Interesting Build. A few questions for you. Do you keep Siphoning Attacks on all the time? Would Focused Aim be better as the Snipe morph? You are using Bow attacks so would the extra damage with ranged attacks be better for burst?

I keep Siphoning on most of the time yes, the damage drop is not that bad (honestly pisses me off that NBs have all these downsides anyway) and the never ending stamina I can keep up with a fast *light attack*venom arrow*light attack*venom arrow* is worth the small drop off in damage. I will sometimes turn it off for a decent snipe opener and also because the awful red glow looks so bad next to the DKs buff I will sometimes get from someone :persevere:

Personally (and others have found) with a little maths the heal debuff seems to work out as the better choice, also the extra damage just can't make up for that moment when you open up on a cloth wearer with a 1k Lethal Arrow and they try and heal. I can almost see the expression on their face when they notice they didn't heal as they thought they would.

A 50% heal debuff in PVP is just amazing, it totally screws them over. That said in PVE you'd likely take the damage bonus.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    As you are using Mass Fear.
    How do you think about it? Is the Enemy running far away from you, that you can build up some Range?
    Does it break on DMG or can you shoot your Enemy during Fear?

Never skilled it in ESO.
  • Kosilein
    Kosilein
    @Kego: I use Mass Fear(morph to Mass Hystheria for the snare and dmg reduce). I can do dmg on the feared targets without comming out from fear.
    And with the morph they come slowly back to me(when they can not charge)
    They run normal away(same when you run 4 seconds away from target)

But most of the PVP players break fast out, i just use it for me to heal up my life after switching bar to my resto staff.

In Pve it works very well to kill a group of 3 Targets.
    First Target is very fast down. Then i use Fear and kill the second. So I just get dmg from the last Target when i am to boring to kite them with bow.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

I keep Siphoning on most of the time yes, the damage drop is not that bad (honestly pisses me off that NBs have all these downsides anyway) and the never ending stamina I can keep up with a fast *light attack*venom arrow*light attack*venom arrow* is worth the small drop off in damage. I will sometimes turn it off for a decent snipe opener and also because the awful red glow looks so bad next to the DKs buff I will sometimes get from someone :persevere:

Personally (and others have found) with a little maths the heal debuff seems to work out as the better choice, also the extra damage just can't make up for that moment when you open up on a cloth wearer with a 1k Lethal Arrow and they try and heal. I can almost see the expression on their face when they notice they didn't heal as they thought they would.

A 50% heal debuff in PVP is just amazing, it totally screws them over. That said in PVE you'd likely take the damage bonus.

Awesome. Thanks for the response. I was having a debate last night about those Snipe morphs in our Mumble chat and the concensus was, the healing debuff was too good to pass up. I'm not sure if you have seen the Morag Tong PvP set, but it seems like it would be a good compliment to a Bow build.

http://i.imgur.com/tboaxET.png

I'm intruigued about the Shield set up. I havent thought about using it but the mix you have is something I may play around with.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven‌ What is your attribute distribution?

I like your build but I'm curious as to what your HP/STM/Maj is?

I see in your build your 49 in health. Does that mean your armor is all augmented by stam and maj? if so how do you split it?

Also how quickly do you generate Ultimate points?

Lastly, you are missing any real AOE right? the challenge i have in this game is i feel most fights appear to require a decent level of AoE even in PVP when your part of a big raids fights often require effective AOE.
    Edited by Rammi on July 31, 2014 4:53PM
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suntzu1414 wrote: »
    I understand, and utilize a similar method in PvE.

Still, in PvP. What weapon (guild) skills are available, that provide similar "hit" as magika?

I've been looking at picking up 2HD, to get Charge (morph provides stun).
    I'm already Utilizing Bow - magnum / Posion Inject ...
    -

Would you have any insights here.

Regards
    ST

Really?

None yet, nor with the few changes coming soonest.

Edited by Anastasia on July 31, 2014 4:52PM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you are using Mass Fear.
    How do you think about it? Is the Enemy running far away from you, that you can build up some Range?
    Does it break on DMG or can you shoot your Enemy during Fear?

Never skilled it in ESO.

Yes I love it, it can be broken of course but there is normally enough time (plenty if they don't break) to move into range, you can also shoot them during the fear without breaking. Sometimes I can even get off another snipe if I'm feeling cocky, I wouldn't rely on that though.

I use Mass Hystheria as my morph for the snare which helps you gain distance.
    Rammi wrote: »
    @CapuchinSeven‌ What is your attribute distribution?

I like your build but I'm curious as to what your HP/STM/Maj is?

I see in your build your 49 in health. Does that mean your armor is all augmented by stam and maj? if so how do you split it?

All health for points (considering some stamina after 1.3 and the soft cap change), all my armour is stamina, most of the time I run Warlock rings and necklace, it puts my magicka regen past softcap and also gives me a boost of magicka when I'm using magic for a Dark Cloak and dodge roll escape away from the zerg.
    Also how quickly do you generate Ultimate points?

Very very fast. Soul Harvest builds on kills and with a few passives in other trees and constant light attacks from the bow I have a ton of Ultimate when I need the charge/Soul Harvest/Impale finish when they hover around 50-40% health and then I'm all like rwarrrorororoorooooor.
    Lastly, you are missing any real AOE right? the challenge i have in this game is i feel most fights appear to require a decent level of AoE even in PVP when your part of a big raids fights often require effective AOE.

Basically I decided to get over it and play a build I liked rather than light armour (I'm feel medium, soooo many dodge rolls, with practice now between dodge and Dark Cloak spam I escape from zergs with ease) and a staff.

I am missing AOE but I can't say I've personally missed it.

Over the last few days I've also noticed a lot of enemy zergs getting picked apart my people spreading out and staying around it's edges, almost like if you spead out the AOE zerg bomb doesn't really know where to go.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven‌ Thanks!! I roll with a zerg quite often but i really don't want to become a light armor staff holder either. I think I'm going to position my self as the scout of the group.

This is the most viable build I have seen myself for a Stamina build. I had not thought of using a sword and board, I was trying to mess with DW/Bow and was not really getting anywhere this seems much more balanced.

I appreciate the response.
    Edited by Rammi on July 31, 2014 7:57PM
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Some day people will learn that stamina and magicka builds are both inferior to hybrid builds.

And some day pigs will fly, and uncle sheo won't like cheese anymore.

I'd freaking wish. However, I just don't see a way to make this work as well as simply going resto staf 7LA.
    No offence, but making vague statements like this without giving ANY insight is what I think is mostly wrong with the ESO community.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be really surprised if Resto Staff will survive Patch 1.4.
    ZOS now made all balancing possebilities outside of Skill Lines with increasing Stamina Management with Medium Armor and fixing the Armor Sets in the Game.

For Patch 1.4 I really see more changes to Weapon Skills and Passives and I really hope, that the 10% more DMG will be changed drastically, that in no longer will be a viable idea of using in a DPS Build.

Outside of these changes. Magicka and Stamina balance is only a huge issue for PvE Raiding. In PvP the difference of Stamina and Magicka is not that huge, cause you don't need sustained 1.000 DPS in PvP. PvP is more about tactical play and the right pressure to the right time.
    Edited by Kego on August 1, 2014 7:21AM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No problem, a word of advice about the shield though.

When the zerg comes for you (and they will, you can hit targets from 40 meters away and bring them down from full health to 50% and from 50% to nothing really fast with a double snipe from stealth), don't change to the shield.

Keep your bow active, dodge roll, dark clock, you'll then get the speed boost after dodge roll while you're in cloak, dodge roll, dark cloak, dodge roll, dark cloak and so on.

With full stamina in full medium you can do this over and over again and once you get good at it, you can really annoy a zerg trying to hit you and catch you on the way back to your own zerg (even funnier when your zerg then wipes them).

The shield is for when you're being pummeled at range 1v1 or 1v2, not for running from a zerg. Use Absorb Magic at the right time (nothing funnier than sending a blue ball of knockdown and damage right back at a Sorc), it will drain your stamina so time it, the shield is for the powerful defense passives.

Also, as said before, when your target is around 40% health and open to CC swap to shield then charge (the stun lasts longer than Ambush, the animation is quicker and there is far less of a tell, I can see and hear Ambush coming a mile away and always block it in 1v1s), Soul Harvest and then impale. This should get even better with the 1.3 changes to weapon swaps.

If you fudge it up, you should still have a damage shield around you from the Shielded Assault charge that should give you some leeway to think on your feet.

I agree with everything you said.

I'm intruigued about the Shield set up. I havent thought about using it but the mix you have is something I may play around with.

That's actually a really good set and I've not tired it yet, interesting. I'd been kinda putting my 1.3 hopes on the 60% speed increase in stealth.
  • Marthenil
    Marthenil
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the resto staff nerf (not the healing, just circle of life) makes it into the 1.3.3
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

No problem, a word of advice about the shield though.

When the zerg comes for you (and they will, you can hit targets from 40 meters away and bring them down from full health to 50% and from 50% to nothing really fast with a double snipe from stealth), don't change to the shield.

Keep your bow active, dodge roll, dark clock, you'll then get the speed boost after dodge roll while you're in cloak, dodge roll, dark cloak, dodge roll, dark cloak and so on.

With full stamina in full medium you can do this over and over again and once you get good at it, you can really annoy a zerg trying to hit you and catch you on the way back to your own zerg (even funnier when your zerg then wipes them).

The shield is for when you're being pummeled at range 1v1 or 1v2, not for running from a zerg. Use Absorb Magic at the right time (nothing funnier than sending a blue ball of knockdown and damage right back at a Sorc), it will drain your stamina so time it, the shield is for the powerful defense passives.

Also, as said before, when your target is around 40% health and open to CC swap to shield then charge (the stun lasts longer than Ambush, the animation is quicker and there is far less of a tell, I can see and hear Ambush coming a mile away and always block it in 1v1s), Soul Harvest and then impale. This should get even better with the 1.3 changes to weapon swaps.

If you fudge it up, you should still have a damage shield around you from the Shielded Assault charge that should give you some leeway to think on your feet.

I agree with everything you said.

That's actually a really good set and I've not tired it yet, interesting. I'd been kinda putting my 1.3 hopes on the 60% speed increase in stealth.

The problem with the set is going to be getting it. It only drops in the blue bags you buy from the vendor in Cyrodiil with a slight chance to drop the set. With the price drop, I may attempt to spend a couple 100k AP to see if I can get lucky. Also, the trait on the item is randomized, so you could get a training trait on it.
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pondering what sets to use. Probably 5 hundings, but I am undecided on the other 3/4. Any ideas?

And I've been running a combo of divine and infused traits, been thinking of picking up impenetrable, but given the outcry about it, I wonder if I should risk wasting my dreugh wax on it at this point? ^^"
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Siluen wrote: »
    I'm pondering what sets to use. Probably 5 hundings, but I am undecided on the other 3/4. Any ideas?

And I've been running a combo of divine and infused traits, been thinking of picking up impenetrable, but given the outcry about it, I wonder if I should risk wasting my dreugh wax on it at this point? ^^"

Take a look at the new pvp sets, they have a lot of cool stuff for stamina builds. Many sets even work great outside of pvp.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

I went 5 Hundings, 3/4 Ashen's Grip. Seems to be working well. 220+ weapon damage and my flying blade hits like a truck now.
  • Suntzu1414
    you sets look tight.

any other suggested sets out there??

appreciate any suggestions.
    ST
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to use Morag Tong set for a poison damage bow build, but turns out you cant get the 5 set (increased poison damage) without wearing a dagger. Kinda made it pointless. Also looking for new sets to use now after I bought 4 pieces already O_O
  • Siluen
    Siluen
    ✭✭✭✭

I went 5 Hundings, 3/4 Ashen's Grip. Seems to be working well. 220+ weapon damage and my flying blade hits like a truck now.

I actually went for this as well now, really nifty weapon damage. ^^ Thanks for the advice!
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually went for this as well now, really nifty weapon damage. ^^ Thanks for the advice!

Yeah same, I'm making myself a set of these when I log on and can buy leather again. The Night Silence is okay I guess, but it's not THAT useful, I'd rather have the damage, plus it's YET again bugged anyway.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah same, I'm making myself a set of these when I log on and can buy leather again. The Night Silence is okay I guess, but it's not THAT useful, I'd rather have the damage, plus it's YET again bugged anyway.

Yeah, I've been playing around with 2h Sword too. Holy crap does it hit hard now. My Uppercut tooltip (premorph since I'm still leveling it) says it hits for 781. If I can get a stealth opener with it (some unsuspecting soul), I'm convinced it could nearly 1 shot someone. I havent been able to pull it off yet since it has a 1s cast time but it has potential. Certainly not as useful with people blocking the whole time since you wont get the knockdown but seems nice in smaller group play.