The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VR dungeon drop set traits as of v1.3.1 (Worm Cult, Savior's Hide, Ebon Armory)

Attorneyatlawl
Attorneyatlawl
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just checked the traits for every piece on these sets, figured a few might be curious so I'm posting them up here ;). Enjoy.

Worm Cult's Raiment: hat reinforced, robe infused, sash infused, shoulder reinforced, gloves infused, legs divines, boots divines

Savior's Hide: all pieces reinforced

Ebon Armory
: belt well-fitted, chest divines, legs divines, gloves divines, boots well-fitted, shoulders infused, helm infused
-First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    um, what is this supposed to do exactly?
    “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    um, what is this supposed to do exactly?

Inform people who are wondering, of course :p. They just added the traits in the last PTS patch.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a waste putting reinforced on the worm cult...
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• skeletorz_ESO
    skeletorz_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So... these traits were previously not available on those pieces? The point of this thread wasn't explained very well...
    Edited by skeletorz_ESO on July 24, 2014 6:56AM
    “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -- René Descartes
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... these traits were previously not available on those pieces? The point of this thread wasn't explained very well...

"VR dungeon drop set traits as of v1.3.1 (Worm Cult, Savior's Hide, Ebon Armory)"

That explained the thread perfectly, maybe you should try to read
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    I for one am just happy that these sets finally have Traits added to them. Are the exactly what I would have wanted from a min/max point of view? No. But it sure as heck beats them not having any traits.
  • Taiminator
    Taiminator
    ✭✭✭
    Please put Impenetrable instead of Reinforced on the Worm Cult set. Or random traits which would add more replay value.
    Pact Bosmer Nightblade DPS, Tank or healer
  • Phazius
    Phazius
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, those are all over the place... looks like those won't really be useful...
    The most casual DK in Entropy Rising
    Twitch.tv/phazius | Youtube.com/phazius | Twitter.com/phazius

• bsheffield2008ub17_ESO
    Saviors hide traits voted laziest design choice 2014. Oh well, better than no traits as they have had for the last several months.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traits on dropped sets are meh. Working as intended :)
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I really hope this is fixed to the normal Divines on small pieces and Infused on large pieces once the initial 1.3 patch hits. It was bad enough these sets didn't have traits for the longest time and to finally have traits that are all over the place seems like either an oversight or a bad joke.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsRejectz wrote: »

"VR dungeon drop set traits as of v1.3.1 (Worm Cult, Savior's Hide, Ebon Armory)"

That explained the thread perfectly, maybe you should try to read
    L2P L2R
  • Oberon
    Oberon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phazius wrote: »
    Wow, those are all over the place... looks like those won't really be useful...
    +1

Bad trait choices are bad. Not much else to say, really.
  • Lyall84
    Lyall84
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is Savior's Hide the only one without a mix...even then, makes it looks like a medium tanking set now instead of any type of DPS set.
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who care about their traits ? Even thou almost nobody use those sets, they are getting nerfed even further. Setboni changes just make those sets even more awfull...
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea they are so hard to find but such crap sets+they will be nerfed soon. I dont get it what they were thinking as they remade the sets. The only positive aspect about the sets is the look xD
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)