were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men".We are Ebonheart Pact alliance - EU server
We are a medium size active guild comprised of dedicated players who wants a long term guild home. Our members are from 20 to 55 years old; some are veteran players and some are first-time MMO players. Most members have a character at veteran rank by now, but we welcome all levels, as long as you play!
We have been active since launch, April 2014 and are part of ESOs guild community.
We build our guild on trust, friendship and cooperation
. We explore, seek challenges, do dungeons, quests, tradeskills, PvP and raid together. Or we hang out in Teamspeak while we just group 2 people, having fun by killing stuff and scaring the hell out of wood elves.
In short: We play any way we want, have fun, and try not to ruin it for anyone else. The entire guild leads the guild by words and deeds.
Want to group with the same people, no matters what you do? That's us.
We look for the right person rather than awesome players, because the guild is our "home", not just "any" guild.
Therefore, we are neither:
- An elite Raid or PvP guild,
- A guild for impatient players,
- A big guild where no one knows anyone, or
- A hardcore RP guild.However
We do hard encounters, such as the Undaunted achievements, dungeons, grouping together while exploring or playing.
We do battles in Cyrodiil, and we are into RP and the LORE of Tamriel.
We do most things that ESO throws at us.
What kind of guild are we? A guild with: Trust, friendship and cooperation
Note: We are not a trade guild, but we managed to get a very good guild trader that sells like mad. We have no problems finding what we need.What we do, we decide when we want too
As a guild member, you can trust every member. Since may, access to our guild bank is equal and free for all members, which to this date, have not been abused, even once. Our TS and guild chat can get busy at times, with all kinds of topics! "Can Orcs swim? WTF?"
Be advised, the invite process may take some time. You won't get an instant invite, no matter how many Matt Firor you have slayed. Despite our relaxed approach, we do have a few requirements:
What players we are looking for
- The guild leads the guild. The Guild leader and officers administrates the guild. We build and evolve together.
- All members' opinions and voice are equal. Speak your mind and play the way you want is a requirement. No one is forced to do anything!
- Minimum 20 years old to join.
- Playtime requirements: At least a few hours, a few days a week. We have players online around the clock. As long as you are playing, it does not matter when. No one gets kicked for low play time during work/study. We got very happy parents who enjoy the guild when they are able to play.
- Interest in ESO: You like ESO even with bugs. You see yourself playing ESO for a long time.
- We use the homepage and forum to communicate and set up events etc. All members are required to sign up and read, understand and follow our 4 rules. (yes, just 4).
How to apply
- Active players who want a guild with good people to play with, in your way, without drama.
- Who wants a mid size guild - not a big guild, or an elite guild. You know your members and your play style is up to you.
- Who wants freedom, not requirements. Only options and possibilities. You are part of evolving the guild.
- New players to ESO, who likes the game a lot, who wants one guild to stay in. We welcome new ESO players, their ideas, and help with questions as well as team up with our alts.
- Veteran MMO players who have done it all, seen it all, and just want to enjoy ESO, with good company.
If you are interested in our guild, please check The Nephilim home
PM me, look us up in game at @kurnn
, or submit an application on our site.
Welcome to our home in Tamriel!
Oghur Hatemachine, Guild leader of The Nephilim - EU Megaserver
Orc Weapon Specialist and Warchief of the Ebonheart Pact - Trueflame Cyrodiil War Campaign
Guildsite: The Nephilim
"I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
"My build? Improvise, overcome and adapt!"