The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Add On is She Using?

Nestor
Nestor
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to get the add on that adds the numbers that this person is using in her videos. Most of the ones I have looked at clutter up the screen with a bunch of stuff that is not important to me, I just want some numbers on my bars.

Skip ahead to about 3 minutes to see some combat. She is my favorite because she does not say much after the intro, but that is beside the point.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to link the video.
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to say.. They're using FTC mod but with the frames turned off. (before i've seen the video)
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, I am at work, my phone rang etc etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du5ubR8tYdQ

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    You forgot to link the video.

Sorry, see the video above. My bad

• zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I asume you mean total value/percentage values on the stam/health/mana bar and the enemy bar?
    I would guess this is FTC with custom Frames and Scrolling text disabeled.
    The buff tracking strongly implies Foundry Tactical Combat.
    But it is hard to differentiate between one combat tracker and the other without Combat Tracking on.

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as I can turn off most of the stuff from FTC, then that might be the way to go. To me, the less on the HUD, the better. Which makes it kind of ironic asking for something to add to the HUD.

Thank you, I will try this tonight.
    Edited by Nestor on July 16, 2014 8:55PM

• SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info602-Azurah-InterfaceEnhancedfixforpatch1.2.3.html

This allows you to toggle stats for the vanilla resource meters as well as move the entire interface to wherever you want.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on what I see in the video maybe Wykkyd's Framework
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8-WykkydsFramework.html

It can add numbers to the bars several ways depending on what you prefer. you can select the color of the numbers as well. Its very configurable and you can pick and choose what features work for you.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    I asume you mean total value/percentage values on the stam/health/mana bar and the enemy bar?
    I would guess this is FTC with custom Frames and Scrolling text disabeled.
    The buff tracking strongly implies Foundry Tactical Combat.
    But it is hard to differentiate between one combat tracker and the other without Combat Tracking on.

Called it with my first post before seeing the video :P
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, FTC is not configurable, at least for me. I also get an Out of Date error message. The FTC works, I just can't change anything in the options.

I will try these other two tonight. Thank you for the suggestions.

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I'm using the same two add-ons as the person who recorded the video, only mine are always showing and AyinMaiden changed her attribute bars to only show when below max (in interface settings)

1. Foundry Tactical Combat (with frames turned off)
    2. Slightly Improved Attribute Bars

EDIT: Nearly every add-on is currently out of date, just need to change the add-on settings to allow out of date add-ons.
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on July 17, 2014 4:24PM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Well, FTC is not configurable, at least for me. I also get an Out of Date error message. The FTC works, I just can't change anything in the options.

It is for me!

76shj0p.jpg

Do you use minion? It helps keep addons upto date as well as find others. http://minion.mmoui.com/

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I can configure my other two addons (skyshards and souschef) just not FTC. It's weird. Although, and I am not at my gaming machine right now, I don't remember seeing FTC as a separate item to be configured, just listed under Addon's and grayed out. I will try it again and see.

Who knew just adding some numbers to the bar would be so persnickety :\

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    It is for me!

76shj0p.jpg

I got it configured. I skipped noticing that FTC had it's own heading in settings. I turned off all the flying numbers and frames and it shows me what I want, numbers on the stat bars. Thank you

• Hozec
    Hozec
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic. but what is that loot notification add on she has? the 1 that pops up in bottom right of the corner? Id like to play with that add on
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Hozec wrote: »
    Slightly off topic. but what is that loot notification add on she has? the 1 that pops up in bottom right of the corner? Id like to play with that add on

Lootdrop:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info35-LootdropContinuedAllinOne.html
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Armigedon
    Armigedon
    ✭✭
    Is anyone not mystified that the lvl 24 sorc is horribad in her video? If you are going to release a video, please try and be good. People might emulate your horrible technique and get into a pug with me.

I really enjoy my sanity. Please get better.
  • Gillysan
    Gillysan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armigedon wrote: »
    Is anyone not mystified that the lvl 24 sorc is horribad in her video? If you are going to release a video, please try and be good. People might emulate your horrible technique and get into a pug with me.

I really enjoy my sanity. Please get better.
    LMAO

It would be cool if this game had the spectate mode like MWO or integrated Twitch like Eve Online. You get yelled at a lot but in MWO I have actually seen people get better. A second eye on things even helps with intel.

• nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »

It is for me!

76shj0p.jpg

Do you use minion? It helps keep addons upto date as well as find others. http://minion.mmoui.com/

What's that little bar @ top-left w/ the 3 icons? I have it on my game and IDK what it means.

Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »
    What's that little bar @ top-left w/ the 3 icons? I have it on my game and IDK what it means.
    DPS meter from FTC.
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • PhillR76
    PhillR76
    Soul Shriven

Hi Guys and Gals,

In this video it shows she has her quick menu bar for attacks etc at the bottom of the screen in the middle ... Just like WOW used too...

Does anyone know how and where I can get that UI mod?

• PhillR76
    PhillR76
    Soul Shriven
    Never mind I found it lol.
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    PhillR76 wrote: »

Hi Guys and Gals,

In this video it shows she has her quick menu bar for attacks etc at the bottom of the screen in the middle ... Just like WOW used too...
    That is the defaul UI with default resource bars (only the extra numbers are addon based). It always has been there since beta.

She is using FTC with Unit Frames and scrolling text disabeled.