The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Unable to download PTS

Zabus
Zabus
✭✭✭✭
Well, it's my third time downloading the PTS and every time I'm forced to repair the client which resets my download back to zero.

Is there any work around? I'm sick of downloading 25gb every time to see if it might work..

I get a client fatal error 11, and never gotten past the download. My computer has shut down twice downloading the game. I'm also not sure if the install button even appeared this time around.

Not sure why/if that affects anything, but I'm forced to repair which resets my progress back to zero.

Even if my download hasn't reach 100% it should still be there, but it's not and downloading 27gb this time around has me really frustrated.
Edited by Zabus on July 10, 2014 9:01AM
Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19