Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

AURIEL'S BOW

fuzzbunnies
Is Blue...
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    It sure is :D
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭
    It totally, really is.
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what youre saying is, all of DC guested to AB one day and rolled the map for the night, and more than likely wont be present tomorrow when it rolls back yellow eh?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Animus0724
    Animus0724
    ✭✭✭
    Yea most former AB dominion players got bored and took over dawnbreaker, but then blue rage quit out of there and went to our old home..we got tired of chasing them around so were all over the place now.
    I take pride in being an incredibly smart dumb ass, or an incredibly dumb smart ass, either way I'm awesome.

-The Art Of Warfare (T.A.W.)
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hear 2 boxing and dragon leaping over keep walls to your alt is new thing to do now.. GJ on getting that nerfed too..
    Edited by dcincali on July 9, 2014 3:31PM
  • mezing5000
    mezing5000
    Soul Shriven
    Rylana wrote: »
    So what youre saying is, all of DC guested to AB one day and rolled the map for the night, and more than likely wont be present tomorrow when it rolls back yellow eh?

Funny that the map is still blue. You guys still have 3 times the numbers for AD than DC has, even if people come to help. Plus you are experiencing what those who were on AB before reset felt everyday and you can't handle it.

Please complain, zerg, and lose more.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mezing5000 wrote: »

Funny that the map is still blue. You guys still have 3 times the numbers for AD than DC has, even if people come to help. Plus you are experiencing what those who were on AB before reset felt everyday and you can't handle it.

Please complain, zerg, and lose more.

I actually left AB at the campaign reset, as far as homing goes. Buffs what are those? Who crutches on these silly buffs?

Dawnbreaker for life, it was my original campaign anyway. But I do guest AB for nostalgia purposes.

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    Let me walk you through what has happened on Auriels Bow. A small guild set out a goal to come to the AD home of Auriels Bow and to claim it as their own. For the first few days it was useless 20 players vs a locked AD. Then after showing some perseverance, we crowned our first emperor and noticed a decline in the AD pop. But now there was a new problem, AD from a different time zone would steam roll us and take back the keeps as we slept. We did not give up though, fighting back and forth,coming up with new LEGIT strats and skills everyday, leads being tossed from AD to DC and back again, but we noticed AD fatiguing and less and less AD pop each day until about 2 or 3 days ago when we flipped all the keeps to blue and had taken all the scrolls when finally most of AD had enough and gave up. This is how a small guild of 20 active players, with the help from a few small guilds and pug groups defeated the mighty AD zerg on Auriels Bow,Victory!

As for the QQ about dragon leap, i'll admit to it. We had 3-4 people use dragon leap the other day on 2 keeps we were sieging which had 40+ AD defending it. That being said this was after we had taken all emp keeps and scrolls. Dragon leap cannot go vertical only horizontal so you figure out how we did it . And the 2! times we had 3-4 dks dragon leap onto a wall we were met by about 40 AD and ended up wiping, so at most this was a unfair distraction while the other DC finished sieging the almost broken walls. This was done for entertainment purposes and not to gain any unfair advantage, it will obviously not be done again due to all the crying.Figure I should put this in here also, we don't use AD alts, the one time we had one log on was to troll and watch the QQ in zone chat after we had taken all keeps and scrolls, nothing was gained from this other then laughs. hmmm what else. The speed hack one is pretty funny. As many of you have seen, a speed bug can occur due to some type of combat or something(not really sure), and this has happened a handful of times to the DC on AB, but it has also happened to a handful of the AD on AB, I am very doubtful anyone knows how to make this bug happen or even goes out to seek it for some type of advantage because you are so insanely fast you cannot do any dps and end up bouncing off of a rock or something and killing yourself. The last thing I can think of that some AD will be mad about is the fact we hardly kill EP, there is about 5-10 ep players on at any given time which we do not kill unless they interfere with us. Such a unfair advantage right? A certain group of AD players is resorting to slander because they cannot come to terms with being beat by a group with far less numbers then them.
    Gamebreaking: No Gamechanging: No
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am actually curious as to why you didnt come to a competitive server, but decided to go for one you knew was all carebears getting PvE buffs or wabba guesters homing for buffs.

It was basically bloodthorn done in yellow. it does lessen your accomplishment. Now if youd done this on Wabba on Dawnbreaker i would be a little more impressed.
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    I am actually curious as to why you didnt come to a competitive server, but decided to go for one you knew was all carebears getting PvE buffs or wabba guesters homing for buffs.

It was basically bloodthorn done in yellow. it does lessen your accomplishment. Now if youd done this on Wabba on Dawnbreaker i would be a little more impressed.
    I find 20 vs 100 pretty difficult, and there is (was :P) a organized guild of former emps and such that out numbered us on their own on this server also. We did pick this campaign though because we knew it would give us the most AP since we are so drastically out numbered but it looks like wabba might be the best place to go now, although I doubt we can make any big differences there.
  • Wolfahm
    Wolfahm
    ✭✭✭
    It must be Blue because you have AD players crying cheats and exploits all over the place on here. LOL worst players of AD home Auriels Bow.... FACT!
    Edited by Wolfahm on July 9, 2014 7:09PM
    MAKE KHAJIITS CRIT AGAIN!!!

|Wolf Ahm the Unchained|
    - 4 Nightblades | 3 Stam/1 Mag -
    - 2 Templars | Stam/Healer -
    - 2 Sorc | Stam/Mag -
    - 2 Wardens | Stam/Mag -
    - 1 DK | Tank/Stam -
    || Aldmeri Dominion ||

• yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfahm wrote: »
    It must be Blue because you have AD players crying cheats and exploits all over the place on here. LOL worst players of AD home Auriels Bow.... FACT!
    +1
  • fuzzbunnies
    yorzo wrote: »
    Let me walk you through what has happened on Auriels Bow. A small guild set out a goal to come to the AD home of Auriels Bow and to claim it as their own. For the first few days it was useless 20 players vs a locked AD. Then after showing some perseverance, we crowned our first emperor and noticed a decline in the AD pop. But now there was a new problem, AD from a different time zone would steam roll us and take back the keeps as we slept. We did not give up though, fighting back and forth,coming up with new LEGIT strats and skills everyday, leads being tossed from AD to DC and back again, but we noticed AD fatiguing and less and less AD pop each day until about 2 or 3 days ago when we flipped all the keeps to blue and had taken all the scrolls when finally most of AD had enough and gave up. This is how a small guild of 20 active players, with the help from a few small guilds and pug groups defeated the mighty AD zerg on Auriels Bow,Victory!

As for the QQ about dragon leap, i'll admit to it. We had 3-4 people use dragon leap the other day on 2 keeps we were sieging which had 40+ AD defending it. That being said this was after we had taken all emp keeps and scrolls. Dragon leap cannot go vertical only horizontal so you figure out how we did it . And the 2! times we had 3-4 dks dragon leap onto a wall we were met by about 40 AD and ended up wiping, so at most this was a unfair distraction while the other DC finished sieging the almost broken walls. This was done for entertainment purposes and not to gain any unfair advantage, it will obviously not be done again due to all the crying.Figure I should put this in here also, we don't use AD alts, the one time we had one log on was to troll and watch the QQ in zone chat after we had taken all keeps and scrolls, nothing was gained from this other then laughs. hmmm what else. The speed hack one is pretty funny. As many of you have seen, a speed bug can occur due to some type of combat or something(not really sure), and this has happened a handful of times to the DC on AB, but it has also happened to a handful of the AD on AB, I am very doubtful anyone knows how to make this bug happen or even goes out to seek it for some type of advantage because you are so insanely fast you cannot do any dps and end up bouncing off of a rock or something and killing yourself. The last thing I can think of that some AD will be mad about is the fact we hardly kill EP, there is about 5-10 ep players on at any given time which we do not kill unless they interfere with us. Such a unfair advantage right? A certain group of AD players is resorting to slander because they cannot come to terms with being beat by a group with far less numbers then them.

TLDR
  • Deadkitty
    Deadkitty
    Soul Shriven

ZTmdNg7.gif
    Edited by Deadkitty on July 10, 2014 12:53AM
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭

TLDR

TLDR: DC>AD
  • fuzzbunnies

TLDR

TLDR: DC>AD

Thanks man I have this thing where I want to be lazy and just not read something that might be interesting.

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Blue...

Today I checked AB (NA) and for the first time since I hit level 10 and chose AB randomly it's no longer solid Yellow. I think this is a good thing as it shows people are actually in there PvP'ing. Granted it could also show that AD has just moved on to a different campaign.
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    @yorzo‌

We both know at least one of your guild mates mate alts on AD to both spy and give targets to your dragon leaps, don't play all coy trying to convince people that you guys are legit because we know you aren't. When I spawn in Auriels bow and see 'Paw Sunrest' looking right at me, it's just disgusting. I had a lot of respect for you guys, you were really good competition, but what you guys have done is just bad sportsmanship. I have left and my guild is taking a break from Auriels Bow because of this, not to mention the intensify war that you started.
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    @yorzo‌

We both know at least one of your guild mates mate alts on AD to both spy and give targets to your dragon leaps, don't play all coy trying to convince people that you guys are legit because we know you aren't. When I spawn in Auriels bow and see 'Paw Sunrest' looking right at me, it's just disgusting. I had a lot of respect for you guys, you were really good competition, but what you guys have done is just bad sportsmanship. I have left and my guild is taking a break from Auriels Bow because of this, not to mention the intensify war that you started.

LMFAO like i said in my post the one time we had a AD alt log in right before you cried a river and left, was right after we took every single keep and scroll, and the sole purpose of paw sunrest was to troll in zone chat and watch moon pie cry for those 10-20minutes as we laughed at how many tears you guys were shedding. As for the 2 times we used dragon leap those were on your legit players that stood near the edge, its not hard to lure someone to a edge. Also not our problem you don't know how to use intensify properly or counter ours. And dont play coy you guys came back just the other night and got stomped out even though you had twice our numbers like usual, l2p and quit trying console your egos, you got beat deal with it.

also as for the "respect" thing you guys have been bashing us since reset, first oils, then x,then x, then something else. Everytime we wipe you guys or flip emp there has been some type of excuse or reason posted on reddit or forums, maybe take some time and look at why you got defeated and adapt like we have.
    Edited by yorzo on July 10, 2014 3:14AM
  • siledre
    siledre
    ✭✭✭
    I actually miss AD zergs, the AP flowed like a raging river, now it's much the same as my home campaign Bloodthorn, all blue.
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    siledre wrote: »
    I actually miss AD zergs, the AP flowed like a raging river, now it's much the same as my home campaign Bloodthorn, all blue.
    ya looks like dawnbreaker is the new ap hotspot
  • Animus0724
    Animus0724
    ✭✭✭
    To be quite fair DC isn't really much comp. So I suggest these DC players calm their balls and remember to look at the other campaigns. That is all, thank you.

TL;DR version : DC talks a lot of trash for being bad at pvp
    I take pride in being an incredibly smart dumb ass, or an incredibly dumb smart ass, either way I'm awesome.

-The Art Of Warfare (T.A.W.)
  • Beedles
    Beedles
    ✭✭✭
    lol the exploit and cheating by DC in AB is a well known fact. as to why its still blue ? All of my guild has stopped playing pvp due to these things. Go on have your victory, be king sh$% of tu@# ISLAND.
    Bringing up alts till they fix or ban these game killing people. we have the names of known exploiters from both sides and do not group with or fight these people. the list has grown. I suggest everyone do the same, make I list and don't go near or party with any of them.
    P.S. most other guilds have left AB for dawnbreaker
    Edited by Beedles on July 10, 2014 12:46PM
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    @yorzo‌

Last night this same DC guild apparently hit Dawnbreaker. I saw some familiar names from AB. Also saw a Triple Volatile Explosion Sorc hit. There were also some great tactical moves. It is too bad when exploiting a few problems with the game becomes the focus and overshadows the teamwork and strategy. It cheapens a win and creates a mark.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you said you quit pvp for now because someone dragon leaped on you in a way you found to be unfair?

bwahahahahaha
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh AB went to hell for the AD after reset. No team work or coordination, most of us went back to wabba for some action. It was great fun steamrolling your arses last campaign though! :p
    Meh...**** it..
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »
    you said you quit pvp for now because someone dragon leaped on you in a way you found to be unfair?

bwahahahahaha

I quit Auriels Bow to go to wabba because the AP is alot better, the fact that they made alts to dragon leap onto just added to it. In AB I can make about 20K AP in 10 mins, whereas on wabba I can make about 120K AP in 10 mins, it's much more practical.
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well thats not what you said earlier in this thread. /shrug
  • yorzo
    yorzo
    ✭✭✭
    This is really just pathetic, I explain in detail anything that might be considered "shady" and you guys still have to exaggerate and straight up lie about things. As for people who might believe these crying AD members, just remember this is about the 4th or 5th time they have complained and accused us of cheating since reset, and the accusations just keep changing from day to day, first we exploit oils, lol. Then we all have speed hacks,lol. Then we have some type of cheat to increase our dps, lol. Then we have ad alts pulling us up with chains and taking keeps when no one is there,lol (not even possible). Now its exploiting dragon leap and having spys, lol. You guys keep believing whatever helps you sleep at night, i'm done with this. We all know we don't cheat
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moral of the Story Kids:

If you cheat enough for long enough, you eventually wear your enemy into rage quitting.

Now go out there and cheat your best.

Be sure to exploit plenty of bugs, use alt accounts, and spam intensify for the win. :D
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux