Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bugged Racials:

madangrypally
madangrypally
✭✭✭✭

Race: Orc
Passive: Swift

Tested the new increased Charge damage. Following results. (low stats for testing purposes)

Ability Used: Shield Charge
Base Damage: 187 Charge Damage.
Rank 1 Damage: 187 Charge Damage.
Rank 2 Damage: 187 Charge Damage.
Rank 3 Damage: 187 Charge Damage.

Ability Used: Critical Charge
Base Damage: 261 Charge Damage
Rank 1 Damage: 261 Charge Damage.
Rank 2 Damage: 261 Charge Damage.
Rank 3 Damage: 261 Charge Damage.

Tool-tip error also occurs. When purchases Rank 1 it stats 2% and each additional rank adds 2%. So Rank 2 stats 4% and Rank 3 stats 6%. Once the player logs out and back in then Rank 2 or Rank 3 will only stat 2%.

Tested this on multiple monsters and multiple gear sets. Numbers above was my naked numbers, but all other gear sets were the same other then then damage.

I also have a Nord and while I do not want to spend another 27K for respecs I expect the 6% reduced incoming damage is also not working like intended. My damage mitigation should have increased with the change, yet I seem to be taking more damage now then before the patch. Once I get the extra gold together Ill run more test on the Nord.