Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crashing all the time

sidekick069
since the mini patch today I am crashing to desktop every 10 minutes no matter where I am PVP or PVE. Good thing is my FPS went from 1 to 15 in cyrodiil. I enter cyrodiil and my FPS is 60 to 70 when I engage in battle solo it drops to 15 FPS and I get jitterbug lag. When in group it goes back to 1 FPS and crashes or I stand there and can do nothing at all but get killed. I hit q for heal and nothing hit it again...nothing hit again nothing then I die and revive and all my potions are gone. After the mini update this morning took 20 minutes to load game. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX!!!!!!!. My crashes to desktop is numbering to about 50 now since update on Thursday. Tired of submitting them after debugging them. you probably have about 30 submits from me.
HELP
  • MeowGinger
    MeowGinger
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having a similar problem. As of this morning (1.2.4), I almost always crash whenever I use weapon swapping. I can't use blacksmithing stations at all -- I crash within a couple of seconds of "using" the station. I also crash when talking to NPCs (usually bankers) and my fps drops by half (from ~85 to ~40) if I scroll through my bank, inventory, or at a crafting station -- this is always followed by a crash. I also crash half the time when I'm using non-blacksmithing crafting stations.

I haven't had any of these problems before this morning's patch. This all happens in PVE content; haven't tried in Cyrodiil. I almost never crashed before, and in the few hours since this morning's patch, I've crashed more times than I have in the past three months put together.
  • silent_banshee
    I've personally found a lot of my crashing/disconnecting is tied to the use key or weapon swapping.