The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

90-days later still no fix for NB stealth

hasselhoffman
hasselhoffman
✭✭✭
I normally don't like starting repetitive threads, but you (ZoS) have been aware of the issues with NB stealth for a while now and you still have not added a fix for it yet. Were almost 90-days in to the game now since launch. Why haven't you fixed it yet? You've gone as much to make changes to refreshing paths and other abilites why not just fix stealth? I'm pretty sure most NBs that read this will agree that their sick of being knocked out of stealth due to AoE or damage. Please fix our hallmark ability immediately I think 90-days is long enough of waiting. Rant done.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand you are frustrated, but might it not be that you are expecting a fix for something they do not consider broken?

From the tooltip of the Shadow Cloak ability:

"Gives player invisibility for 2.5 seconds."

From the Shadowy Disguise morph:

"Gives player invisibility for 2.5 seconds and grants 70% Critical strike rating for duration."

From the Dark Cloak morph:

"Gives player invisibility for 2.5 seconds and removes one damage over time effect."

Nowhere on any of those do I see anything about "gain invulnerability to control effects" (like vampire mist or heavy armor Immovable), or anything about granting immunity to damage or AOE.

Granted, it might seem like a magical cloack SHOULD make you immune to these things, or at the very least not fail when hit by these things.

All I am saying is, it wasn't promised in the tooltip.
  • hasselhoffman
    hasselhoffman
    ✭✭✭
    I never suggested immunity from damage. I asked for immunity on being knocked out of my stealth, which from my understanding is not supposed to happen according to a statement by a dev. A sorc can zip without being interrupted mid way. Why does my stealth have to be interrupted midway due to some damage? They know how it should work and they need to fix it.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know how it should work and they need to fix it.

Be very careful what you wish for...

• hasselhoffman
    hasselhoffman
    ✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    They know how it should work and they need to fix it.

Be very careful what you wish for...

This is true. I forget that multiple things break in this game when one problem is fixed lol.