The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Rank 3 Hirelings Delivering Twice a Day Working?

Esha76
Esha76
✭✭✭✭✭
My main has rank 3 hireling in food, BS, WW, and Cloth. Now, my memory may not be working too well, but I swear some days these guys deliver only once that day. Strangely enough, whenever I filed a bug report about it, 5-10 min later the hireling mails show up. As I am always jumping between alts, I just can't recall exactly if I get that mail twice a day. I thought I'd ask if anyone else noticed this.

I'm not so sure my memory works too good, but I don't think my hirelings deliver twice a day. I have rank three hirelings and sometimes I swear I'm only getting one mail a day. But my memory doesn't work so well these days.

Oh, and are hirelings delivering twice a day? I can't seem to recall or keep track of them. Memory doesn't work so good these days....
"There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
"I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
"Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
"Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
"Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
"There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
"I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
"I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
"Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
"When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
"Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Fairydragon3
    Fairydragon3
    ✭✭✭✭
    This issue has been discussed alot, the only thing that could be a bug is that sometimes the mails don't deliver until you relog, However, the timer for the next delivery will not start until you take out the mail, and log out