The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm having too much fun(Another Silver Bolts Thread)

• SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rylana wrote: »
    OP, you jus mad cause we kept feeding on you that day.

y u mad bro?

oh yea. those bastahd vamps feeding on me. That is why i spammed silver bolts all day erry day.
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    So you love pvp, where the outcome of the fight is decided by a single button press that cant even be blocked, OP? I bet you are a great player!

Of course I dont like "I win" button PVP. I just enjoyed it while it lasted.

You don't "like" but you "enjoyed" ? sounds like a typical easymoder to me. L2P.

Don't like "I win" button then don't do it and certainly don't come on the forums crowing like a rooster because you managed to climb to the top of a pile of crap with all your little chicken silver shard buddies clucking around you.

Just as bad as those L2P vamps who spammed swarm, if not worse as you all have the luxury of hindsight.

Settle petal.

Venting spleen :)
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    OP, you jus mad cause we kept feeding on you that day.

y u mad bro?

oh yea. those bastahd vamps feeding on me. That is why i spammed L2P EASYMODE all day erry day.

At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*