The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I'm having too much fun(Another Silver Bolts Thread)

SwampRaider
SwampRaider
✭✭✭✭✭
I feel no remorse When I 1 shot 6 vampires within 10 seconds.

I believe I am having too much fun with this.

It is like someone in ZOS coding department wanted to put sweet sweet revenge on all of those Former Emp Vampire Bat swarm groups from a few months ago.

Thank you ZOS coding error, for allowing us to have this Van Helsing moment.

van_helsing_645_75.jpg
upload gifs
Edited by SwampRaider on June 30, 2014 12:43PM
Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
Alliance: DC
Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
Guardians of Daggerfall
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy-mode.jpg

Easymoders suck in any form, L2P.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy-mode.jpg

You are telling me to L2P?
    I am merely just taking advantage of a bug and getting revenge on vampires. I am not the only 1 doing this "Easy moding" Silver bolts gets spammed on all 3 sides now. Every single battle, I hear the silver bolts sound effect spammed across all factions
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • bsheffield2008ub17_ESO
    <3 op. I haven't had so much fun in PvP until Silver Shards bugged. So many good laughs. So many terrible op batswarm memories now being blanked by screaming vampires going to ash in one shot.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 op. I haven't had so much fun in PvP until Silver Shards bugged. So many good laughs. So many terrible op batswarm memories now being blanked by screaming vampires going to ash in one shot.

YUS^^ There were a pack of impulse spamming former emperors, all of which were vampires in Dawnbreaker last night. They all turned to ash within seconds, it was glorious. Their zerg balls can't protect them now!
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • yelloweyedemon
    yelloweyedemon
    ✭✭✭
    easy-mode.jpg

tell that to your fanged batswarm buddies
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :trollface:
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Takanami
    Takanami
    ✭✭✭
    You are now no better than those Former Emp Vampire Bat swarm groups as you elegantly put it. Doing exactly what they were doing
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Takanami wrote: »
    You are now no better than those Former Emp Vampire Bat swarm groups as you elegantly put it. Doing exactly what they were doing

^
  • shunex
    shunex
    ✭✭
    im personally finding this funny when people spam silver bolts on non vamp players... i had a group of 5 keep spamming it on me today... non vamp ftw!
    Shunex - VR14 Templar - Heal Slave
    Guild Of Shadows
  • hasselhoffman
    hasselhoffman
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a vampire and although it sucks being one-shotted. It's been a blast one-shoting others.
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    shunex wrote: »
    im personally finding this funny when people spam silver bolts on non vamp players... i had a group of 5 keep spamming it on me today... non vamp ftw!

Yes, it really highlights who plays with their face.

• frankuguzzb16_ESO
    Yeah, in fact i'm so amused that i'm not playing anymore. And no one is playing in my Vampire guild since 1.2. Have fun noob exploiters, i'll go on a more serious game.
    PS: i have never abused of batswarm in the early days, and i'm REALLY pissed, but you know, while usually exploiters get banned, in this game cheaters became Emperors!!!
    Edited by frankuguzzb16_ESO on June 30, 2014 2:48PM
  • Castanamere
    Castanamere
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a vampire and although it sucks being one-shotted. It's been a blast one-shoting others.

This ;)
  • Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    its fixed. :)
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glantris wrote: »
    its fixed. :)

thank goodness. It was fun while it lasted
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    easy-mode.jpg

And spamming devouring swarm is skillful i guess.....................
  • Kajoh_Americano
    Im vamp and i find it hilarious. A lot of vampires are having blade moments too ^^

As long as it gets fixed eventually, I can roll with it for the time being. But yes it is unbalanced as ****. Somebody at Zenimax must have added a 0 where it didn't belong, haha.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you love pvp, where the outcome of the fight is decided by a single button press that cant even be blocked, OP? I bet you are a great player!
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you love pvp, where the outcome of the fight is decided by a single button press that cant even be blocked, OP? I bet you are a great player!

Of course I dont like "I win" button PVP. I just enjoyed it while it lasted.
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^ this.

You, OP, and people like you ARE the problem. (I'm not a vampire by the way.)
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on June 30, 2014 5:46PM
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...
    Are you guys saying that being transformed into the undead has downsides?
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me want to resub.
    It must be awesome.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly, L2P easymoders in any form suck.
    Hew's Bane*
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy-mode.jpg

And spamming devouring swarm is skillful i guess.....................

And crying about one exploit whils't trumpeting another is even more nab than just crying. L2P.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One word....karma. Or what goes comes around. Your indictment of my skill matters not at all. The screams of another banished twilight kiddie is all the reward I need.
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    So many tears.... QQ.... Best part is how many of these folks that are crying insults actually tried silver bolts out themselves during the debacle. They won't admit it of course, but the thought of the hypocrites makes me laugh that much more.

Simply curing the vampirism was too difficult of concept for some during the stint.
    - done w/ it
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    So many tears.... QQ.... Best part is how many of these folks that are crying insults actually tried silver bolts out themselves during the debacle. They won't admit it of course, but the thought of the hypocrites makes me laugh that much more.

Simply curing the vampirism was too difficult of concept for some during the stint.

Sure people could cure it but I had to spend an hour of my life getting someone to give me the 'gift' and doing a quest again... an hour of my time which I don't want to waste as I don't have much time to play as I used to.
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't "like" but you "enjoyed" ? sounds like a typical easymoder to me. L2P.

Don't like "I win" button then don't do it and certainly don't come on the forums crowing like a rooster because you managed to climb to the top of a pile of crap with all your little chicken silver shard buddies clucking around you.

Just as bad as those L2P vamps who spammed swarm, if not worse as you all have the luxury of hindsight.

Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on July 2, 2014 8:50AM
    Hew's Bane*
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, you jus mad cause we kept feeding on you that day.

y u mad bro?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't "like" but you "enjoyed" ? sounds like a typical easymoder to me. L2P.

Don't like "I win" button then don't do it and certainly don't come on the forums crowing like a rooster because you managed to climb to the top of a pile of crap with all your little chicken silver shard buddies clucking around you.

Just as bad as those L2P vamps who spammed swarm, if not worse as you all have the luxury of hindsight.

Settle petal.