The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Over the Edge

deamill
deamill
I am stuck at "Look for witnesses to Egolor's murder. I can t find any. The person you are supposed to find (according to a youtube vid), does not give me a possibility for interaction!

What to do?
  • deamill
    deamill
    Hey, just want to update. This one is solved.

I wandered about a bit, and suddenly there is popping a NPC at a random spot about 50 meters notheast of the spot marked on my map, as beeing the correct spot.

I was just standing, and suddenly he popped out. Quest solved :-)

/Kenneth
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this quest still bugged? I'm stuck at the same point, my only quest marker is a very large area to run around.
  • EngMTS
    EngMTS
    Soul Shriven
    I found Many-Eyes near Feluni's office door, located near the west side of the big circle of the quest marker, it is near the arena cicle..
  • Miwicala
    Miwicala
    Soul Shriven
    EngMTS wrote: »
    I found Many-Eyes near Feluni's office door, located near the west side of the big circle of the quest marker, it is near the arena cicle..

The quest marker is still bugged, but this helped, she is still there. Thanks!