The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

I AM NOT going to re-enter a NEW ACCESS CODE

Gwarok
Gwarok
✭✭✭
EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN TIME!!! I get kicked and have to re log...get kicked have to relog...ETC.ETC.ETC RE ENTER A NEW ACCESS CODE!!!!!
EVERY SINGLE TIME I ATTEMPT TO LOG IN

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!!!
Edited by Gwarok on June 28, 2014 3:18AM
"Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
...it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man.
O, be some other name!
What's in a name?
That which we call a rose?
By any other name would smell as sweet.
Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
(Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    oooh, that IS annoying. i wonder what is going on
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]
    Edited by Gwarok on June 28, 2014 4:01AM
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?

• reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    try rebooting your computer. all i can think of other than giving it a rest tonite and seeing how tomorrow fares
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    3 minutes later i got kicked AGAIn need to check email and re-enter another NEW access code ....and no i am not using a proxy ID address

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?

• vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I hope your issue gets resolved soon. I sympathize with you.
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]
    Edited by Gwarok on June 28, 2014 3:59AM

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked the logs of your router/modem?

You should be getting the prompt to enter a one time password only when your IP changes and since you get booted every time, it looks like your connection keeps resetting. Could be something wrong on your ISP side (eg. bad DSLAM).
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Cheatingdeath23
    Cheatingdeath23
    ✭✭✭
    I've had the same issue and it is pissing me off. Customer support keeps saying it is on my end, (despite me having the same network configuration for 2 months and no issues until the latest patch.

The kicker is that my wife's computer logs in without an access code on the same network... so it is only my machine that has the issue.

• Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mh, would have guessed it's IP bound and those unlocked by one time passwords are just stored server side and you're good to go. But maybe they're just using cookies? Have you checked your settings in this regard?

But if it's neither your security settings nor your ISP, it's rather on their end or something totally stupid and really tricky to track down, methinks.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"