The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why am I losing 100% ultimate randomly?

SilvaRavenheart
I've been looking for a discussion regarding this issue but have yet to find one (forgive me if I've missed it).
For (seemingly) no reason I suddenly go from full Ultimate to ZERO, instantly. Initially I thought I had miss typed R, so I took great care and paid close attention- then boom! All gone!
please tell me I'm not the only one with this issue....
I am the flame which lights the way. I am wisdom attained and knowledge sought.
By my power the darkness is burned. My will the tides are turned. Arcane might is my weapon. Elemental fury, my shield. Know me as The Sorceress. And fear the name,
Ravenheart
!
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're passive for 5 minutes, it resets. Something i dislike too. Nothing worse than running keep to keep in Cyrodiil saving your ultimate for that one situation you really need it only for it to reset right before that time arrives.
  • SilvaRavenheart
    Thankyou
    By my power the darkness is burned. My will the tides are turned. Arcane might is my weapon. Elemental fury, my shield. Know me as The Sorceress. And fear the name,
    Ravenheart
    !
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimates also occationally drop when you are engaged in combat now for some reason. Happening to me on a daily basis.
    Edited by Baphomet on June 14, 2014 8:10AM
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • SilvaRavenheart
    @Baphomet‌ good to see I'm not alone in this
    Ravenheart
    !