Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's help Zenimax to balance stamina builds (Weapons PvP).

arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
Hi, I Have created this thread to discuss about stamina builds a how could be improved. For this I would like to review each weapon skill line to know their strengths and weaknesses in order to help Zenimax.

* DUAL WIELD:

- Twin Slashes: Is a pretty good skill, low cost, decent damage, and decent heal if you choose the right morph. For me the best skill in dual wield skill line if you are fighting only one opponent.

Similar Class skill: DK searing strikes. Both skills are good and useful.

- Flurry: Simply one of the worst weapon skills. medium/high damage, medium/high cost, cast time make this skill easy to interrupt/avoid. Awful morphs.

Similar Class skill: Templar Puncturing Strikes is far better than this useless skill.

- Whirlwind: Useless in PvP but I can understand that the skill is maybe PvE oriented where does a decent work.

Similar Class skill:

- Sparks: Usefull skill against melee enemies. I like this skills and its morphs.

Similar Class skill: Maybe templar blinding light and DK Ash Cloud but not the same.

- Hidden Blade: Great skill, good damage, and great range if you choose the right morph and medium cost.

Similar Class skill: Templar Sun Fire. Both skills are good and useful.

+ Dual wield conclusion: I think dual wield is the best melee weapon after shield bash nerf. Only would be neccesary some of burst damage. If Zenimax buff flurry and make it useful, we will be able to use dual wield effectively.

* TWO HANDED:

- Cleave: Near to useless in PvP. Low damage, low range, medium cost.

Similar Class sKill:

- Critical Charge: Nice skill, good damage, medium cost, good range, nice morphs. the best skill in this terrible weapon skill line.

Similar Class skill: Templar focused charge. Both are good skills and are balanced.

- Uppercut: Decent damage, high cost, good CC, pretty slow cast time and is not a reliable skill in pvp.

Similar Class skill:

- Reverse Slash: Decent finisher, low damage, medium cost.

Similar Class skill: NB Assassin's Blade is pretty better.

- Momentum: I don't like this skill. I am near to weapon damage cap and this make the skill useless. Medium cost, mediocre buff, and decent morphs.

Similar Class skill: Sorcerer Surge is faaaaaar better.

+ Two handed conclusion: the worst auto attack weapon. Is by far the awful weapon, low damage, bad CC and nothing good to offer.

* ONE HAND AND SHIELD:

- Puncture: Good skill, medium/low cost, mediocre damage, nice penetration. Skill is fine but I have a lot of options better than Puncture to slot in my skillbar.

Similar Class skill:

- Low Slash: Nice skill, good damage, medium/hight cost, nice morphs and debuff.

Similar Class skill: DK Lava Whip is better but Low slash is OK for a tank skill line.

- Defensive Posture: Great skill, medium/low cost, excellent against spell proyectiles, great morphs.

Similar Class skill: Templar Eclipse. Both skills offers excellent protection against mages. I prefer defensive posture.

- Shield Charge: Nice skill, medium damage, medium cost, great CC.

Similar Class skill: Templar Topling Charge.

- Power Bash: Could be a great skill but its low damage and hight cost make this ability near to useless.

Similar Class skill:

+ One handed and Shield conclusion: It's OK but it could be better. I think this skill tree should have a DoT ability like "Blood Craze" (Twin slashes morph)

that give us some of survivability and drains the enemy health.

That's all and excuse me about my english.

PS:I don't mention the Bow because I have used it never.
Edited by arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO on June 12, 2014 3:56PM
Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)