Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant Aura

Scora
Scora
✭✭
How useful is this skill and does it effect yourself?
Im curious to whatever it can replace repentence or breath of life as a self heal in pve combat but i dont know how effective the 80% hp regen is.
  • Nidwin
    Nidwin
    ✭✭✭
    It does affect you too but it's useless.

Regen tics every 2 seconds and the soft caps for regens are way too low to make it useful. Also the 80% isn't a real 80% because you always hit the softcap.

Nothing can replace Breath of Life.
    Nidwinqq Templar (healzzz) United Warhammer Vets
    Nidwinqq RR100 Magus till the end, R.I.P. Badlands
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as Nidwin said its completly useless currently.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Pmarsico9
    Pmarsico9
    ✭✭✭✭
    The health regen increase is largely worthless. The Stamina regen would be worth a crap if Templars were viable tanks because then you could completely ignore stamina while gearing (maybe just an additional few points), stack and talent for magicka/magicka cost reductions/magicka regen and keep this buff up as much as possible.

But it doesn't work that way. Because Templars are somewhere under Draugr crap as far as potential for anything goes.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repentance is a much better morph, as it ends up being a massive free heal and stamina restore
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank