Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flawless Dawnbreaker

pinstripesc
pinstripesc
✭✭✭
Can anyone confirm that Flawless Dawnbreaker does increase damage with all weapon attacks, not just Fighters Guild? Also, that means weapon skills only (ie stamina), excluding class stuff?
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    actualy fighter guild skill are not affected by flawless dawnbreaker since they are not weapon based attacks ^^'

any yes it affect all weapon skills... and not only those stamina based but also those from the destro staff line (resto staff skill are not effected since it only effect damaging skill and resto staff have no damaging skils ^^')
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Flawless dawnbreak effects weapon attacks, It doesn't specifically say weapon skills, so you would think it would affect the attacks from staves as well.... tho it shouldn't :neutral_face: I know it affects light and heavy attacks of melee attacks.
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    So does it effect weapon abilities as well as Light / Heavy attacks? confirmation would be great
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I can confirm it. Without flawless dawnbreaker my light attacks hit for 162, with it at 12% right now my light attacks hit for 180.

For weapon skills you can check in their tool tip. The damage increases when you equip flawless dawnbreaker for 1h/sh, 2h, and dual wield, but thankfully not for destruction staff.

I'm still peeved that melee users have to do this just to increase weapon damage to be someone comparable to spell damage tho. Should just be a trait in Fighters guild to increase weapon damage by 15% (at 2 skill points)
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 10, 2014 6:44PM
  • pinstripesc
    pinstripesc
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, after 1.1.5 it affects Destruction staff skills. They must have read that it wasn't empowering the wizards and rushed that fix into 1.1.5.
  • Knack666
    Knack666
    ✭✭
    It affected destruction stuff all the time. Maybe they show it to us now at the weapondamage. But it was alway mentioned in the tooltip
    Edited by Knack666 on June 24, 2014 12:53PM
    Ebenherzpakt - Zauberer